Companion trophy & flying?

#1KarmikazzeePosted 6/17/2014 3:06:09 PM(edited)
I'm having having trouble with this trophy, have done it twice through most of the game with someone but it won't pop. So I looked at a walkthrough & it said that it won't happen if your companion already has the trophy! Can anybody confirm or deny this? Both times I did it it was with someone in white robes with the embroidery so it is a possibility.

Re flying, I know you can tandem fly by pinging but every time I do it, I fall cause I'm not pressing X, & then am too far away from the other player. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure I p*** off other players because of this.

Edit: Never mind about the flying, just figured out that you can also use the shoulder buttons for flying & thus be able to press O at the same time. Could have sworn I had already tried that!!
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)
#2Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2014 7:37:40 AM
Ok, answering my own question. Played from the bridge to the end with someone who already had the trophy & still received it so obviously it has no bearing on it.
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)