It's coming to the ps4

#11INCEPTlON(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 6:25:05 AM
If you still don't believe me. Just wait till August 14-17 when the event takes place.
---
I Stripey
I am Never ever ever ever coming back to the WWE- CM Punk
#12OurLadyPeacePosted 8/12/2014 9:14:09 AM(edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF7swCdRRGE

Couple days early, but you were right

Looks like it is Crossbuy too which is good
---
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6421/angelslosingsleep8wh.jpg
It's the calm before the storm, it's there and then it's....gone
#13conduitPosted 8/13/2014 12:37:52 AM
so crossbuy means it will be free for ps4? if you've already bought it for ps3?

does that mean they haven't done anything to it. its not remastered, touched up or improved graphics or anything? its basically the exact same game?

it will be cool to have it on ps4, but I was kinda hoping it'd look better on ps4.
---
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~
#14OurLadyPeacePosted 8/13/2014 3:42:54 AM(edited)
Yeah, it's a straight port. thatgamecompany have nothing to do with it. They are going for 1080p and 60Hz though

And yeah, Crossbuy means you get the PS4 version if you bought the PS3 version on PSN
---
#15INCEPTlON(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 7:16:25 AM
God I love being right!
---
I Stripey
I am Never ever ever ever coming back to the WWE- CM Punk
#16Hotel_SecurityPosted 8/20/2014 9:37:19 AM
What’s the point? If they were porting a PS2 game to the PS4, at least they can say “Hey, now it’s in HD!” as a nice selling point. What’s the point of buying this for the PS4 if you have it on the PS3…they can’t improve the graphics THAT much. People are that eager to pay for the same game twice?

And yeah, Crossbuy means you get the PS4 version if you bought the PS3 version on PSN

And I bought the one in the stores that was packaged with Flow and Flower. So much for that. Not that I'd need it, of course.
#17OurLadyPeacePosted 8/20/2014 2:06:46 PM
Hotel_Security posted...
What’s the point? If they were porting a PS2 game to the PS4, at least they can say “Hey, now it’s in HD!” as a nice selling point. What’s the point of buying this for the PS4 if you have it on the PS3…they can’t improve the graphics THAT much. People are that eager to pay for the same game twice?

I think more people are eager to download it again for PS4 but not pay for it again.

What's the point if you have it on PS3? Maybe there is no point. Personally, I just want to play it again. Of course there are people out there who don't have it on PS3 too...

And I bought the one in the stores that was packaged with Flow and Flower. So much for that. Not that I'd need it, of course.

Yeah, that's unfortunate but I don't think there's a way they can retroactively fix that. Maybe they could work out an upgrade option so you can download and play the PS4 version if the PS3 disc is in the drive? Seems like a lot of work for a game that probably isn't going to sell that well and, as you claim, people who had it on PS3 might not want to play it on PS4 that bad anyway.
---
#18quickbeamPosted 8/23/2014 3:11:57 PM
The main reason I'd want to play it again on ps4 is to experience it with a new audience.
---
The best driving shoes are Tod's, but they're...slightly less durable footwear than strapping the Dead Sea scrolls around your feet. -MTV
#19Praise_the_Sun_Posted 8/25/2014 6:31:54 AM
quickbeam posted...
The main reason I'd want to play it again on ps4 is to experience it with a new audience.

This, I'm already back on the ps3 version helping all the new players drawn by the announcement of the ps4 version with my whit cloak.
---
"hey is that a..." *smashed by boulder*
#20Klop_JobPosted 8/31/2014 7:50:56 AM
YES!!! ^_^ oigh4wuhg4w