Best way to make money?

#1garfeePosted 4/19/2012 1:19:16 AM
What is easiest way to make money?

Seems dice etc don't pay too much
#2garfee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2012 5:22:05 AM
Anyone?
#3gvandalePosted 4/19/2012 5:23:54 AM
I've found selling the drops of the forest monsters near Flotsam to be a good cash source.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale
PSN: gvandale
#4AlethirPosted 4/19/2012 5:36:14 AM
I'd like to know this also. I've got loads of loot and items and I'm always hitting the weight limit, but all the stuff I find is worth hardly anything. I want this piece of armor that costs 4.5k but I don't think I've ever had any more than 800 or so. You don't seem to get much for doing side quests.
#5zzehPosted 4/19/2012 5:40:59 AM
the best way is arm wrestling. if you know how to play it then go for it. on the last guy in floatsam you can earn 100 gold or wtvr is called each time you win

if you are not good in that then fist fighting is your best bet coz thats the easiest
#6DarkNecromancerPosted 4/19/2012 5:44:28 AM
to be honest the best way to get rich in this game is by simply being frugal with your spending, don't just buy everything that catch your eyes.

and don't even bother with that overpriced armor..

I guess if you really want to farm gold you can, the best way is still by hunting monsters and selling the parts, the problem is finding enough monster spawn, since they don't just appear in hordes :/ well maybe not until chapter 2.
---
Snake? Snaaaaaake!
#7Necro_Fear89Posted 4/19/2012 6:04:11 AM
Do those Nekkers in the cave near the docks always respawn? The one where..

*SPOILERS*

You go to see if that elven girl led those two guards to a Squirrel ambush? There were a lot of Nekkers in the cave and they were not that hard so maybe they can be farmed?
---
I'd take a day with the Lord over a millenia in the world.
New Recruit of The Bar with No Name! Thanks somebody336 for recruiting me!
#8tisukoPosted 4/19/2012 8:45:18 AM

Do those Nekkers in the cave near the docks always respawn? The one where..

*SPOILERS*

You go to see if that elven girl led those two guards to a Squirrel ambush? There were a lot of Nekkers in the cave and they were not that hard so maybe they can be farmed?

God I hated that part. I died 3 or 4 times before I finally figured out a good strategy. Also, I dunno, maybe run back and find out.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u