And so went one of the last good pc games...

#1The_Count_FooPosted 1/6/2012 9:23:52 AM
Farewell!
---
Divided by night...
#2BlazingxPaddlesPosted 1/6/2012 10:50:45 AM
It's a terrible thing that the developers will be able to earn more money and expand their audience, I'm sure.
#3OgesMCPosted 1/11/2012 2:29:13 PM
Farewell TC, back to business on the 360 board for the rest of us.
---
35 Lightnin'
#4FFTHEWINNERPosted 1/13/2012 1:02:51 PM
OgesMC posted...
Farewell TC, back to business on the 360 board for the rest of us.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#5papajagPosted 1/21/2012 3:22:31 PM
Why do you care about exclusivity TC? I swear PC owners are ignorant. I have the PC version and I think that it's a great idea that they take this to the console. Now if they make The Witcher 3 exclusive to the console, then that's when we should get mad. I do own a PS3 and a 360 but this game is too gorgeous to not put on the PC.
---
"God is nothing but a fragment created by the human mind so that they can live their lives believing they are safe." -yomomma influenced by Dead Space
#6VojtassPosted 1/22/2012 6:57:28 AM

papajag posted...
Now if they make The Witcher 3 exclusive to the console, then that's when we should get mad. I do own a PS3 and a 360 but this game is too gorgeous to not put on the PC.

TW3 won't be console exclusive. Poland is a country, where PC rules. CD Projekt is important Polish distributor of PC games (they sell products of Blizzard, THQ, Sega, Codemasters, Disney and few smaller companies). TW3 will be multiplatform at launch.

#7theBridgeburnerPosted 1/23/2012 9:35:41 AM
I'm glad it's coming out for the 360, as I don't have a PC yet.

Still, better to blame the 5 million who pirated the PC version than us console folk. Only slightly over a million PC users bought Witcher 2... and you wonder why they want to do a console version?

Personally, I hope with Witcher 2's 360 release, they get the sales this game deserves.
#8BurningSoulPosted 1/23/2012 11:28:13 AM
Exclusivity is stupid. All it does is deprive people of good games and create hostility towards those games from the deprived. In 10 years or so, I hope that there are no more exclusives.
---
Bread makes you fat!?!?
Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it is still only a playing piece.
#9The_Count_Foo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2012 1:50:21 PM
It's cool their bringing it to console, but that most likely means TW3 will be half of what it could be.
---
Divided by night...
#10BMXJousterPosted 1/23/2012 2:56:49 PM
The_Count_Foo posted...
It's cool their bringing it to console, but that most likely means TW3 will be half of what it could be.

You obviously don't know CDProjekt RED very well then.
---
"Eating Butterfingers yum-yum treats is like doing negative work. That's pretty much a portable vacation for crying out loud!"
TASTY LIFE!