Is this game really that hard?

#1Mindbend8erPosted 4/6/2012 2:47:37 AM
I dont like hard games but I dont like them to be super easy. Ive been hearing that this game is really hard. Is it really that hard? Should I play on easy will it be to easy?
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#2RevolverAcePosted 4/6/2012 3:04:19 AM

Its not that hard, you just have to properly prepare yourself for combat. Easy is not very hard, but you can still die if your to careless.

#3ibanez_rocker06Posted 4/6/2012 4:31:26 AM
If you think defensively in combat rather than offensively, and you properly prepare and play smart it won't be too hard.
#4Aldrich_DarkPosted 4/13/2012 3:41:15 PM
is this game (even on easy mode) as hard as Ninja Gaiden is for newcomers or is it harder? I know this games difficulty has been answered already on this topic, but Ninja Gaiden is the hardest game I've played on my xbox so I compare other games to it, and I just want to know if this game is easier or harder then Ninja Gaiden!?
---
Wobbie Wu
#5LLawlietPosted 4/13/2012 3:46:09 PM

is this game (even on easy mode) as hard as Ninja Gaiden is for newcomers or is it harder? I know this games difficulty has been answered already on this topic, but Ninja Gaiden is the hardest game I've played on my xbox so I compare other games to it, and I just want to know if this game is easier or harder then Ninja Gaiden!?

Not that hard, It's more along the line of Dark Souls. Though, not as punishing since you can save anywhere.
---
Shop smart, Shop S-Mart!
You're EmperorLawlight on PSN. I've played you, and I've pounded you into the dirt. -Meijimasha13
#6Omnipotent_CowPosted 4/13/2012 4:02:27 PM
With preparation, any fight can turn into a cakewalk.
#7Aldrich_DarkPosted 4/13/2012 7:28:28 PM(edited)
Never played Dark Souls, sorry!
But saving anywhere makes it sound safer then NG. dose easy mode make it easier to be a little relaxed about the strategy approach to combat?
---
Wobbie Wu
#8DethaPosted 4/13/2012 8:04:55 PM
Alchemy, Quen and a couple of combat perks break the game, but mostly alchemy.
---
AMD Athlon II X4 635 @ 2.9 GHz | Kingston 4gb @ 1333 MHz | Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 (768mb) @ 850 MHz / 2005 MHz | Windows 7 [Enterprise]
#9MaxFahrenheitPosted 4/13/2012 8:48:51 PM
Aldrich_Dark posted...
Never played Dark Souls, sorry!

i have played Dark Souls. Dark Souls is punishing and will make you want to pull your eyes out sometimes, but a real sense of achievement followed success. Dark Souls is literally a game where one wrong button press at any time can mean death. there are sparse saves and no pause whatsoever. there are also no difficulty levels, only the fact that certain classes are just a bit easier to use. basically, he's saying Dark Souls has possibly set the bar for intentional difficulty on the 360. most of ninja gaiden's difficultly for me just came from the horrible camera controls and never being able to properly keep enemies in view.
---
www.ocwrestling.net
#10JulesvanPosted 4/14/2012 1:31:37 AM
I believe I read somewhere that it has only twelve save slots?
---
I'm the world's oldest video game junkie!!!