Just picked this up, Dark mode right from the start?

#1KeldonisPosted 4/25/2012 4:52:50 PM
I'm thinking this is a good idea, or should I just go through the game normal?

Decisions.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#2th3warr1orPosted 4/25/2012 4:57:30 PM
Do the tutorial, and do your best at the end. See what they recommend you and go from there.
---
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding. I am the god of Thunder and Lightning!
#3JoeBobTheGreatPosted 4/25/2012 5:00:20 PM
Save it for the second playthrough because it will be just another reason to play this game twice trust me there is a lot of reasons! By the way dark mode offers 3 unique armor sets and 3 weapon pairs that are special to dark mode, you have to craft them though and THEY ARE EXPENSIVE!
#4Keldonis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 5:03:48 PM
Thing is, I typically only play through a game once. That said, I like to get the most possible out of the game. Dark mode just seems like the most valid choice. But I don't want to be gimping myself having make a specific build to get through it either.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#5th3warr1orPosted 4/25/2012 5:04:55 PM
Keldonis posted...
Thing is, I typically only play through a game once. That said, I like to get the most possible out of the game. Dark mode just seems like the most valid choice. But I don't want to be gimping myself having make a specific build to get through it either.

There are two outcomes with entirely different locations, quests, and NPCs in this game. You need to play it twice unless you hate the story.
---
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding. I am the god of Thunder and Lightning!
#6Keldonis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 5:10:53 PM
th3warr1or posted...
There are two outcomes with entirely different locations, quests, and NPCs in this game. You need to play it twice unless you hate the story.

Hmmm, we'll see. Guess I'll just do DM then insane for a second. The tutorial sounds like a good idea so I'll see what happens. I'm about to pop this bad boy in, been looking forward to playing this game.
---
#7th3warr1orPosted 4/25/2012 5:12:42 PM
Keldonis posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Hmmm, we'll see. Guess I'll just do DM then insane for a second. The tutorial sounds like a good idea so I'll see what happens. I'm about to pop this bad boy in, been looking forward to playing this game.

I don't think there's Insane on the 360 version.
---