dwarven armor fragment???

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I'm a decent way into chapter 2. I just found a design for a sword, and one of the components required is a dwarven armor fragment. I've never seen this item before, and I know I didn't miss one in the prologue or chapter 1. Any ideas where this item can be found (the official strategy guide doesn't even have a listing for this item)?? Any help is greatly appreciated.
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
4 years ago#2
you will find it in chapter 2 at some point, if i remember i got one from an enemy in the dwarven mines. I think it was call bullvole, something like that, it hangs out with rotfiends
I'm not angry, just disappointed
4 years ago#3
^Yeah, I fought the bullvore, and it only dropped the bullvore trophy. Thanks for your response.
: )
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
4 years ago#4
takidigits2005 posted...
^Yeah, I fought the bullvore, and it only dropped the bullvore trophy. Thanks for your response.

You can fight three bullvores in Ch 2, I think. One is summoned, one is in the camp caves, the third is in the dwarven mines. I think you get the fragment from the third.
Take the high road- give out all of your free damns right now. When you have no damns left to give, you'll be a happier person. --SquallWindblade
4 years ago#5
vigorm0rtis posted...
takidigits2005 posted...

You can fight three bullvores in Ch 2, I think. One is summoned, one is in the camp caves, the third is in the dwarven mines. I think you get the fragment from the third.

Very cool. Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived