Q about the Nekkar quest

#1sirgreendayPosted 4/29/2012 4:03:45 PM
Are all 4 nest in the forest around Flotsam? Ive found 3 and I think I found the 4th, but when I walk up to it I don't get the prompt to destroy it. I know this game doesn't have the best detection system so I'm hoping there's a 4th that's not close to the other 3.
#2lunarswordPosted 4/29/2012 4:08:48 PM
did you get the one near the waterfall area
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=lunarsword
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#3sirgreenday(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 4:39:51 PM
lunarsword posted...
did you get the one near the waterfall area

The one I can't get to "activate" is near the waterfall. I think that's where the other ones were also. I have searched everywhere and can't find the 4th.
#4wrexwrecksPosted 4/29/2012 5:04:21 PM
Do you have grapeshot bombs in your inventory? That's what you use to blow them up. You don't actually use the ones in your inventory, however. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that you need them in your inventory first.
---
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.
#5sirgreenday(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 5:11:29 PM
wrexwrecks posted...
Do you have grapeshot bombs in your inventory? That's what you use to blow them up. You don't actually use the ones in your inventory, however. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that you need them in your inventory first.

So you're one of those that don't read the OP. go back and read it and then you'll see how stupid your question is. Wow.
#6sirgreenday(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 9:54:18 PM
sirgreenday posted...
Are all 4 nest in the forest around Flotsam? Ive found 3 and I think I found the 4th, but when I walk up to it I don't get the prompt to destroy it. I know this game doesn't have the best detection system so I'm hoping there's a 4th that's not close to the other 3.

Now I'm positve that I'm screwed. I know I found the last nest by looking at videos etc., but I can't trigger the "destroy nest" prompt. Anyone have any suggestions?
#7wrexwrecksPosted 4/30/2012 12:03:31 AM(edited)
sirgreenday posted...
wrexwrecks posted...

So you're one of those that don't read the OP. go back and read it and then you'll see how stupid your question is. Wow.

You can't get the prompt to destroy the nest. The same thing happened to me. Low and behold, I didn't have any grapeshot left so I made some and then I got the prompt. Maybe it was just a coincidence but nothing in your op rules out that being a possible solution.

And yes, all four are in the forest south of Flotsam, and they're all pretty close to one another.
---
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.