About to get the game, and I'm getting it no matter what, but just one question:

#1theofficefan99Posted 4/29/2012 6:01:57 PM
Does this game have any pre-rendered CGI cutscenes aside from the opening?

Thanks!
---
Anticipating: Phantasy Star Online 2, FF Versus XIII, FF Type-0, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Tomb Raider, and Final Fantasy XV
#2Paradox421Posted 4/29/2012 6:12:56 PM
I'm pretty sure the opening is the only one. The other pre-rendered 'cutscenes' are comic-style narratives
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.
#3theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 7:00:47 PM
Aw man, seriously? :/ I keep hearing "there's just an opening" and "there's a couple more, but the opening is the most memorable one" and I don't know who's right :p I just hope there really is a few more...
---
Anticipating: Phantasy Star Online 2, FF Versus XIII, FF Type-0, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Tomb Raider, and Final Fantasy XV
#4MaxFahrenheitPosted 4/29/2012 7:40:14 PM(edited)
i have seen one or two other cutscenes... they're just not quite as polished as the opening sequence. the others i've seen are just rendered from the game graphics. it could be that the others look close to that quality just because an xbox can't fully render the detail a high powered gaming pc is capable of.

edit: i'm not talking about the comic styled scenes. i'm just talking about certain things like the end of the prologue
---
www.ocwrestling.net
#5lunarswordPosted 4/29/2012 7:35:37 PM
there are a few, but they arent motion, just slideshowish ones (the characters dont move). this game has the most variety of cutscenes i've seen in some time
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=lunarsword
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#6theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 9:08:33 PM
So basically it IS the only CGI cutscene? That sucks. I was hoping for at least a few.
---