Are the kings allowed to marry their sorceress advisers?

#1_Moron_Posted 5/14/2012 6:46:58 AM
I'm just curious.
---
Philippa Eilhart deems real-life women irrelevant.
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 5/14/2012 6:48:28 AM
Sure, why not?
---
My Kingdoms of Amalur Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/991144-kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning/reviews/review-150513
#3VojtassPosted 5/14/2012 7:01:59 AM
Sorceresses would never be accepted by nobility and society. Besides sorceresses are often sterile.
#4Mufasah1337Posted 5/14/2012 9:11:31 AM
They are Kings, they can do whatever the f*** they want.
#5th3warr1orPosted 5/14/2012 9:56:34 AM
I think the fact that they're kings should be in itself an answer.

I mean Foltest says 5minutes into the game about "changing them if need be," with regard to the laws of succession.
---
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding. I am the god of Thunder and Lightning!
#6Mufasah1337Posted 5/14/2012 10:27:47 AM
th3warr1or posted...

I mean Foltest says 5minutes into the game about "changing them if need be," with regard to the laws of succession.

Exactly. Foltest was awesome, btw.
#7skribblzPosted 5/14/2012 10:36:01 AM

They are Kings, they can do whatever the f*** they want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMQjKiaDTg
---
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."
#8Zangan_ZackPosted 5/14/2012 11:50:11 AM
Mufasah1337 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Foltest seemed to be the most likable of the Northern kings, at least in my opinion.
---
XboxLive GT: ReinbachThe3rd
Waiting For: Borderlands 2, Game Of Thrones RPG, more Witcher series or whatever other RPGs CD Projeckt RED creates.
#9th3warr1orPosted 5/14/2012 12:01:36 PM
Zangan_Zack posted...
Mufasah1337 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Foltest seemed to be the most likable of the Northern kings, at least in my opinion.

Mine too. I really liked him. Sure he committed incest, but all his sexual escapades appear to have been consensual. At least he isn't a rapist (like Henselt).

Furthermore, he's actually somewhat nice to Geralt (sure Geralt saved his life before, but look how ungrateful that douchebag Henselt is and you'll notice that Foltest's gratitude is no small thing).

Also, he seems like a genuinely nice guy on a personal level. Literally like 30 seconds after meeting Foltest in the Prologue, he runs into this Arbalist, and not only does he remember that guy's name, he remembers that the guy fought alongside him in Brenna and then promotes him to a Decurion, just like that.

Contrast that with Radovid's ridiculous incompetence and ruthlessness (it's rare where you find someone who is ruthless AND incompetent--Radovid is both) and Henselt, and Foltest is the only decent guy around really.
---
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding. I am the god of Thunder and Lightning!
#10SKYR1MPosted 5/14/2012 1:14:13 PM
Marry? Probably not.
F***? Hell yes!
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.