Getting back to Kaedweni from Vergen

#1geewillickersPosted 5/14/2012 10:27:15 PM
So I chose Roche and now I'm at Verden

there's hardly any vendors where I can store my stuff at Vergen, is there any way I can go back to Vergen? Any advice to store all my stuff, it's getting heavy.

thanks
---
That girl is so hot, I'd pay to smell her fart.
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 5/14/2012 10:53:04 PM
You can store a the inn but I'd advise to sell your stuff instead. To get back to the camp just go through the mist again.
---
My The Witcher 2 EE GameFAQs Review:
http://tinyurl.com/cpmywl5
#3geewillickers(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 11:09:29 PM
I tried going through the mist but I couldn't find my way out. Are you sure you can go back again through the mist?
---
That girl is so hot, I'd pay to smell her fart.
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 5/14/2012 11:46:56 PM
geewillickers posted...
I tried going through the mist but I couldn't find my way out. Are you sure you can go back again through the mist?

Yes, follow the marker.
---
My The Witcher 2 EE GameFAQs Review:
http://tinyurl.com/cpmywl5
#5T2_InzzanePosted 5/15/2012 1:44:38 AM
I could only go back after i finished the questparts in vergen. I run a straight hour in circels to find a way out but no chance. After finishing the questparts (get the sword of saskia i.e.) there was a purple marker who guided me when i pressed the left thumbstick and a shiny cloud appeared in the middle of the fightingfield.
#6DarkNecromancerPosted 5/15/2012 2:46:25 AM
I tried but I don't think you can, you only can return when you actually have finished what you needed to do there.

I know that since I tried going back to get my whole stash of harpy feathers for the quests, but I can't.
---
Snake? Snaaaaaake!
#7MertensCWPosted 5/15/2012 9:17:04 AM(edited)
I tried going back as well and couldn't. You have to complete your objectives in Vergen to go back.

Best you can do is sell some stuff to that elf girl. iirc she appears after you complete a Quest or two.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.