Movie Theater

#1DarkivePosted 3/13/2012 9:28:08 PM
so i stumbled into this place. creepy as hell... i collected 3 film reels but need a light bulb to play them. also there is a door in the projection room that needs a code..

where do i find the light bulb and code? i have no map of the theater and im pretty sure i combed it. are these sidequests?
#2AkuScornPosted 3/13/2012 9:36:51 PM

What?! You got into the movie theater?! I've been stuck in the town for at least two hours! But I er... Found birds...?

#3HyperSZPosted 3/14/2012 8:14:50 AM
and solved it. that's is one of the neater sidequests in the game.
---
PSN: ZelosZalis
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZelosZalis
#4naterkixPosted 3/14/2012 4:19:24 PM
Do you get a light bulb later? Also, how/where do you figure out/find the code to the door? I found three film reels and unless I missed some kind of "examine" button, they don't seem to have any clues.
---
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
PSN and XBL: Naterkix
#5genericbadguyPosted 3/14/2012 4:22:35 PM
NinjaNaut posted...
Do you get a light bulb later? Also, how/where do you figure out/find the code to the door? I found three film reels and unless I missed some kind of "examine" button, they don't seem to have any clues.

You get the light bulb from a store a little further ahead. As for the numbers you get them from the films themselves. Won't spoil it for you.
---
There was a HOLE here, it's gone now.
#6HyperSZPosted 3/14/2012 5:09:35 PM
blub is found in roof the left door at the top of the audience seating. for reference the right door takes you to the projector. from there the rest sorta plays itself. not going to spoil it because it was one of the cooler effects in the game.
---
#7naterkixPosted 3/14/2012 6:12:49 PM(edited)
Do you mean the room with the busted machines in front and all the movie posters in back in the theater itself? Since then I've been wandering town avoiding going to the orphanage. I just crossed the bridge after lowering it so if the bulb is in the theater and I somehow missed it I'll need to go back...
---
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
#8HyperSZPosted 3/14/2012 6:19:41 PM
yes, the theater quest is self contained. all things needed to finish it are in the theater itself. its not a fetch quest like say the art collector.
---
#9naterkixPosted 3/14/2012 6:27:24 PM
I found the bulb with the help of the 360 version's board (googled for help). On easy puzzle difficulty everything is in the theater. On normal (what I'm playing on) the bulb is in a store by the barricades near Monroe Cemetary. I don't know about hard however.
---
#10GraylinPosted 3/14/2012 6:30:21 PM
Its only in the theatre if you picked easy puzzles, if you pick normal or hard its in a hardware store later in town.
---
Captain Hammer threw a car at my head.