Vault Question (Minor Spoilers)

#1UnholyGuacamolePosted 3/15/2012 5:35:38 PM
Hey all! I just got to the Centennial Building, and I noticed that there is a vault with three dials on it. Where do I find the combination? If it has something to do with the projector I would like to know where to find the missing slides.
---
I really should get around to changing my signature...
#2DinosaurJones17Posted 3/15/2012 5:36:25 PM
Take your UV light and shine it on the projector screen. You will get a hint.
---
NEVER DISCUSS MUSIC!!!
Incidentally, favorite bands at the moment: Glassjaw, 65daysofstatic, Explosions in the Sky, Big D and the Kids Table
#3UnholyGuacamole(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 5:42:01 PM
I can't actually play the game right now to try this out, but I remember using the UV earlier and seeing footprints leading to a splatter on it. Was there something else?
---
#4DinosaurJones17Posted 3/15/2012 5:43:30 PM
Yeah, you have to aim the light at the upper right corner :)
---
NEVER DISCUSS MUSIC!!!
Incidentally, favorite bands at the moment: Stick to Your Guns, Thrice, Explosions in the Sky, We Are the Union
#5UnholyGuacamole(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 5:46:05 PM
WAIT.
You can control the direction of your flashlight ala Shattered Memories?
For the love of God how do you do this!?
---
#6DinosaurJones17Posted 3/15/2012 5:48:23 PM(edited)
Well, for one, you can unclip the flashlight from your belt by hitting... um.... something. It's either O or pushing in the right analog stick.

But if you just kinda fiddle with the camera via the right analog stick, you can pretty much shine your flashlight wherever you need to, even if it's clipped to Murphy's belt.

But if he's holding the flashlight, that means he's NOT holding a weapon. Something to keep in mind.
---
NEVER DISCUSS MUSIC!!!
Incidentally, favorite bands at the moment: Stick to Your Guns, Thrice, Explosions in the Sky, We Are the Union
#7UnholyGuacamole(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 5:52:30 PM
Oh... I already knew that stuff. You had my hopes up for a second!
By the way, does putting your flashlight in your hand actually change anything? All that seems to do is make you more prone to drop it and prevent you from wielding two-handed weapons.
---