The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

UFO Ending & Laser Gun (SPOILERS)

#1jlau01usPosted 3/24/2012 7:08:09 AM
Be confirmed! No UFO ending and the laser gun in Downpour, but a Golden Gun is there to instead..!
#2zombiehunting84Posted 3/24/2012 7:52:13 AM
jlau01us posted...
Be confirmed! No UFO ending and the laser gun in Downpour, but a Golden Gun is there to instead..!

It's confirmed! There is no UFO ending and instead of the laser gun, there is a golden gun!

fix'd. Now people can understand that jargon without decoding.

Also, you have to look at the new Silent Hill games like the new Resident Evil games. They are good games, but its not SIlent Hill/Resident Evil anymore. More like games influenced by them. They will be different and things will be missing. Its sad but true.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#3calvin_0Posted 3/24/2012 8:33:31 AM(edited)
zombiehunting84 posted...

Also, you have to look at the new Silent Hill games like the new Resident Evil games. They are good games, but its not SIlent Hill/Resident Evil anymore.

new silent hill game is still have some life in it and quite faithful to the series... RE on the other hand have gone down hill.

but it kinda sucks that there is no UFO ending....
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#4zombiehunting84Posted 3/24/2012 9:07:10 AM
calvin_0 posted...

Also, you have to look at the new Silent Hill games like the new Resident Evil games. They are good games, but its not SIlent Hill/Resident Evil anymore.

new silent hill game is still have some life in it and quite faithful to the series... RE on the other hand have gone down hill.

but it kinda sucks that there is no UFO ending....

Downpour was better than SH 4 and Homecoming(couldnt even finish those) but it is nothing compared to what SH used to be. Its a good game but not a good SH game.
---
#5DagorhaPosted 3/24/2012 9:10:26 AM
Downpour is a fantastic SH game even by the old SH1 - 4 standards. Probably better then them all except for 2
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#6zombiehunting84Posted 3/24/2012 9:25:27 AM
Dagorha posted...
Downpour is a fantastic SH game even by the old SH1 - 4 standards. Probably better then them all except for 2

Well, my opinion disagrees with you. Definitely not better, thats lol worthy. Downpour is a good game, yes, but it is nothing what SH used to be. It lost its SH feel. Great horror game, but a bad SH game.
---
#7salamimanPosted 3/24/2012 9:31:55 AM
Are you crazy? Downpour is easily one of the best SH games.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/r1ezd3.png
#8zombiehunting84Posted 3/24/2012 9:43:18 AM
salamiman posted...

Comments like that make me wonder if you even played the older games or how much you actually did play them. Im willing to bet MOST(not all) people with your view point werent old enough to even play them at the time.
---
#9salamimanPosted 3/24/2012 11:26:32 AM
salamiman posted...

Comments like that make me wonder if you even played the older games or how much you actually did play them. Im willing to bet MOST(not all) people with your view point werent old enough to even play them at the time.

I have played 1, 2, 3, and The Room. I have not played Homecoming, Origins, or Shattered Memories.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/r1ezd3.png
#10AerendirPosted 3/24/2012 12:47:46 PM
jlau01us posted...
... but a Golden Gun is there to instead..!

Does the special ending allow you to have it in your inventory since the beginning of the game or do we need to redo the secondary mission..