Just got my platinum :)

#1abnergoinbigPosted 3/28/2012 9:37:40 PM

I beat my 3rd playthrough just now on Hard mode with easy puzzles since i already did the puzzles on normal and hard. I beat the game without killing a enemy and i checked my time on the statistics and i beat it in 2 hours and 17 minutes so if anyone has any questions ill be here to answer and anyone else that beat their no kill run post your time here.

#2Jynx_1991Posted 3/28/2012 9:42:21 PM

Go you! I too plan to platnium downpour, which I really only strive to do for games I love.

I also want to platnium the silent hill hd collection but after glancing at the trophy requirements, I think I'll reconsider lol. 

#3abnergoinbig(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 9:45:53 PM

yeah i dont think i even plan on platinum the HD collection lol. Ill just play each one a couple of times and MAYBE if i feel i really need to which i shouldnt ill just youtube a walkthrough one day to beat it in 3 hours, 2 saves and 10 stars on hard lol.

#4Jynx_1991Posted 3/28/2012 9:47:30 PM

Yeah, the trophies are just... ridiculous lol. I mean how are you supposed to finishe the game with only two saves? Or in 3 hours? I think I'll pass.

#5abnergoinbig(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 9:56:09 PM

Exactly, Im straight lol. I got other games that need a large amount of time invested in it already. Hey add me on PSN when you get the chance. Mines in my sig, im getting off this for the night and if you need help on anything you can message me.

#6Hiei_the_SternPosted 3/28/2012 10:22:49 PM
Dead space 2 had something similar for limited saves. And that's definitely harder lol.

Just speed through everything and plan your best save spot, and you should be fine.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#7CofDPosted 3/29/2012 12:06:58 AM
Silent Hill 3 is easy to plat. There are speedrun videos out there of people beating the game in 40 minutes, and it's easily repeatable. Plus the plat doesn't require you to beat it on any certain difficulty or 10 star it.

Silent Hill 2 on the other hand...yeah, you have to 10 star it.
---
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Impact_Forums/index.php?
#8calvin_0Posted 3/29/2012 12:39:29 AM
Hiei_the_Stern posted...
Dead space 2 had something similar for limited saves. And that's definitely harder lol.

zealot mode in DS2 is hard, hardcore run in DS2 arent hard.. its just very annoying..
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#9Hiei_the_SternPosted 3/29/2012 12:52:48 AM
Im still correct :) Its still going to be harder then SH3 trophy.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#10zombiehunting84Posted 3/29/2012 6:07:38 AM
*spoilers*

TC,
How hard is it to get the trophy for not killing anything? I know there are parts in the prison that would be difficult to avoid killing or they would be hounding you for a while. Like when the Juggernaut comes out with the 2 chained up prisoners. Wont they just chase you down that hall and pester you while you try to get the door combo? Hell i got attacked randomly 2 times during that part anyway.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84