Just got my platinum :)

#21Hiei_the_SternPosted 3/29/2012 10:19:07 PM
Yeah I have just finished the game and got Ending B and D, but I don't feel like playing again anymore =/ Don't even know if I can get the Mysteries trophy or get glitched again. And now that I discovered the artifacts I found aren't even shown in the extras menu, that means even the trophy that involves getting all artifacts are now in jeopardy.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#22zombiehunting84Posted 3/30/2012 10:12:58 PM
zombiehunting84 posted...
Would you suggest doing the no kill run on hard? Or would it be better to do it on easy? I would like to get both of those in one go, but only if its not a pain in the ass.

bump for my question.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#23FullMetalPanicPosted 4/2/2012 7:31:24 PM
There isn't any time limit trophy is there? Also, how can you beat the game without killing a single monster? Doesn't this game have bosses? I haven't picked this game yet, but I plan to in the future.
---
PS3/Vita PSN ID: MrCiel Level: 12
3DS FC: 2062.9168.6736 Username: Ciel
#24Oatmeal_BonanzaPosted 4/2/2012 8:11:30 PM
^ ^ No, there is no time trophy for this game.

I was working diligently on the platinum trophy this weekend but think I need a break. Last night I had disturbed dreams of Murphy Pendleton running through darkness -- a clear consequence of attempting two playthroughs in a single day. >___<
#25Locutis13Posted 4/4/2012 9:29:45 AM(edited)
Got my platinum last night. I liked the game even with the frame rate issues.

zombiehunting84 posted...
Would you suggest doing the no kill run on hard? Or would it be better to do it on easy? I would like to get both of those in one go, but only if its not a pain in the ass.

I did my no kill run on hard. I think it's easier that way. Enemies are harder to kill.
---
Remember...Robots don't sleep. They can test AND do your job. Volunteer for testing today-Aperture Laboratories
PSN/GT: HALL3OF3