I loved you downpour....

#1Hiei_the_SternPosted 3/29/2012 9:09:27 PM
So why do you have to betray me like this? Why did you keep on resetting all my progress?

You did not award me the all mystery collected trophy, even though stats says i have 55 oh them. Did you resetted my mystery count at some point?

You did not award me the trophy for killing 10 juggernauts, even though i have killed nearly a dozen combined. Did you resetted my kill count at some point?

I have nothing unlocked in the extra sections, even though i completed all sidequests and collected a few artifacts like the kite, sack and truck. Did you resetted my unlocked and collectibles?

At the last leg of the game, whenever i died, you keep on reseting my option setting, when throughout the whole game we never had a problem before.

You have transcended to being more then just some technical issues or nuance.... Why did you do this to me..?
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#2Hiei_the_Stern(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2012 7:59:43 AM
I feel even worse now, because it seems I'm the only one that got trolled by this game >.>;
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
#3DagorhaPosted 3/30/2012 8:38:00 AM
it happens. Maybe you should get a new disk and see if it improves
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#4Timat_BrilkPosted 3/30/2012 12:05:20 PM
You are not alone, I cant complete shadow play for some reason. It wont let me turn the last symbol it just keeps asking me to open my inventory even though I already put both pieces in. I am beyond mad
---
psn: HermanKane
I got stars in my beard and I feel real weird.
#5SpikeandDrusillaPosted 3/30/2012 6:01:32 PM
You can still turn that last piece in shadow play. The same thing happened to me and after messing around a bit I found out that you have to be in just the right position. I ended up like standing on top of the barrel before the use option came up
#6PyramidHeadtraumaPosted 3/30/2012 6:06:22 PM
You have to havce your light on and be standing in a position to project the shadow on to the wall
---
Silent Hill: Downpour is a return to form and one hell of a game, don't believe the disingenuous reviews, if you love real survival horror, give it a chance!
#7Hiei_the_Stern(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2012 9:35:18 PM
Strangely, I have no problem with shadow play lol.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
#8Shiryu89Posted 3/30/2012 11:20:28 PM
I actually had no problem with any of the side quests. I feel pretty damn lucky.
I even got the "all mysteries" trophy, then walked over and picked up the last note.
---
BF3 Soldier - Deschel
#9Timat_BrilkPosted 3/31/2012 7:38:49 PM
Ahh ok thanks for the tips guys I completed it! I just wish I hadn't of thrown my tomahawk off the bridge during my fit of rage. Well looks like I will be playing through another time after all
---
psn: HermanKane
I got stars in my beard and I feel real weird.