So we aren't getting a patch, are we?

#11656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 12:59:48 PM
Sepucher posted...
You know how people complain about 4 and Origins a lot less than when they first came out. After Downpour, people complain about the glitches in Homecoming a lot less.

Never change, Silent Hill fans.

You know that my game was freezing for a few seconds every 5 or so steps I took, right?

Don't excuse that with some BS about how some people complained about something irrelevant to the topic at hand.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ueSFG.gif
#12SepucherPosted 6/10/2012 1:07:06 PM
656stooge posted...
Sepucher posted...
You know how people complain about 4 and Origins a lot less than when they first came out. After Downpour, people complain about the glitches in Homecoming a lot less.

Never change, Silent Hill fans.

You know that my game was freezing for a few seconds every 5 or so steps I took, right?

Don't excuse that with some BS about how some people complained about something irrelevant to the topic at hand.

I wasn't saying that in malice. I was just stating it as a matter of fact >_> Sorry it didn't come out that way. I just kind of find it interesting how people care less about the flaws of past games when the future games come out.
---
I depart this world to face what awaits me leaving behind this town to my children and if God is indeed fair and just I will never be forgiven.
#13EbonicPlaguePosted 6/10/2012 6:02:18 PM
You know what, I think I'll buy one off amazon right now. I'm so sick of how bored I am with the the ps3's library.

Whoa. That's weird. There are plenty of good ones out there to me. Have you tried Darksiders, the Yakuza series, either of the Batman Arkham games, Dead Space, Dead Island, Shadows of the Damned, Metal Gear Solid 4 (or the HD collection for that matter), or Deus Ex: Human Revolutions?

I could keep going. The ps3 started off slow, but I've developed a library of titles I've truly enjoyed as much as most of the ps2 era. Most recently, I've been playing Dragon's Dogma, and it's been pretty good. Not fantastic, but it's worth the money. I'm not sure exactly what your interests are beyond darker psychological titles and exploration based ones, but if you can deal with first person titles, I think you'd find Deus Ex quite good, and I'd be surprised if you couldn't enjoy Dead Space since it's a great third person survival horror shooter (honestly, I'd be surprised if you haven't played it).
---
PSN: Lacon
Yes, I am Captain Internet.