Stuck at St Marias

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Downpour
  3. Stuck at St Marias

User Info: XGreenSX

XGreenSX
4 years ago#1
Ok so I have the first poem piece already and I am stuck on the east side of building. I have explored all posible areas and do not not know what to do. Also how or when do I unlock the chalk board with a cain and padlock drawn in chalk on it. Right above it is the clue "Truth is Like The Sun"

User Info: XGreenSX

XGreenSX
4 years ago#2
Damn IT it figures as soon as I post this I found what to do. LOL. It was so obvious.

User Info: triadsenior2005

triadsenior2005
4 years ago#3
im confused at the same exact point. ive also explored everywhere. what did u do??? lol

User Info: Sombrero_Shadow

Sombrero_Shadow
4 years ago#4
You just have to go further in the story and do the theater puzzle first. Get a hook from the room next to the theater and pull down the ladder to start it (think you also have to find a handle somewhere outside the theater).
Only if you pay me.

User Info: triadsenior2005

triadsenior2005
4 years ago#5
r u talking about the stage area in st marias?? if so, i have turned all the lights off, played the music, then moved the spotlight to open the curtain. thats all i have done in there. am i missing something???

User Info: Sombrero_Shadow

Sombrero_Shadow
4 years ago#6
I played on hard so not sure if there's a difference, but you need to turn off the lights, play the music, set the stage light, press the lever to the left (for trees), press the lever to the right (for a house), then rattle the cylinder thing in the back to simulate rain (make sure to spin it as much as it lets you), and then bang the thunder sheet.
Only if you pay me.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Downpour
  3. Stuck at St Marias

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived