food for beggaer

#1goobergobPosted 3/15/2012 9:50:57 AM
ran into the beggar saying he show me around the subway if i found him some food anyone know where to look
#2marlecPosted 3/15/2012 10:06:16 AM
There`s a vending machine not too far away, use some money on it to get a candy bar & bring it to him.
#3FuriousRoyPosted 3/15/2012 3:45:39 PM
Where exactly is "not far away", i've been running up and down the streets like an idiot looking for a vending machine.
#4TwiStedxMindPosted 3/15/2012 4:04:03 PM
Where is the beggar at?
---
Gamertag - TwiStedxMind
Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Code - 1504-9643-2991
#5FuriousRoyPosted 3/15/2012 4:42:56 PM
I'm on hard puzzle difficulty and it's like literally nowhere.
#6KaellyaPosted 3/15/2012 10:12:50 PM
So I just spent forever trying to find the answer to this question. Finally have it. For Normal:

The vending machine is on the same street as the subway that has the beggar, right? Lamonde Street I believe? If you head down it towards Lansdale (I believe thats the street name? Big yellow one there), you'll find it on the side of the street. I believe if I were to point it out on the map, it would be a little before the lansdale street. Best I can describe without a map (Been looking for one so I could make a circle where it would be. Haha).

Search both sides of the street. Its green, and blends in pretty good with the walls/stores. You'll find it.
#7GanjoviePosted 3/19/2012 1:06:48 AM
The location of the Candy Bar on Easy Puzzle difficulty, lies very closely to the subway tunnel the beggar is living.

Here is the railing of the tunnel entrance at an overhead angle:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||
||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Going away from the closed end (the left) should eventually take you to the vending machine. Retrieve the candy bar and take it to the beggar, he will then ask you for a coat.