Which Green Locker code is the best to get.

#1CalistoCoonPosted 3/22/2012 3:19:00 PM
In overall effectiveness I mean, I don't just mean damage.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#2TheBrazzersGuyPosted 3/22/2012 3:37:14 PM
Ammo wise, it is better to pick up the .45 pistol and baseball bat, since it draws from the same ammo pool as the regular Colt. On the other hand, the rifle has increased damage and range, at the cost of less ammo. Remember that once you choose one pair of weapons, you will be unable to pick up the other 2, even on further playtroughs
---
A minute is all a need....wait, that came out wrong....
#3_Shuyin_Posted 3/22/2012 3:55:49 PM
The Nail Gun gets a ton of ammo though. Like over 100+
---
"At times we must purge things from this world because they should not exist. Even if it means losing someone that you love"
~ Deadly Premonition
#4CalistoCoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 4:22:03 PM
But how much of that ammo does it take per kill? If it takes a bunch that 100+ will dwindle fast.
---
#5EmiHinataPosted 3/22/2012 4:40:20 PM
It seems to be about 6 nails per incapacitation.
---
Beyond the Joystick - game reviews, plot recaps, and more
http://beyond-the-joystick.blogspot.com
#6CalistoCoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 4:41:07 PM
I'd love to start playing the game but this temperature finally took it's tole on my Xbox 360, it has overheated.
---
#7F_H_NukemPosted 3/22/2012 4:49:21 PM
CalistoCoon posted...
I'd love to start playing the game but this temperature finally took it's tole on my Xbox 360, it has overheated.

best of luck to you then

my ps3 works fine

im not being a smartass. im serious. losing a console is sad for all :(

inb4consolewar
---
"you heard it from the developer's mouth, MW3 is gonna suck, but its gonna suck fast!" - You_Need_A_Life - 6/29/11
#8CalistoCoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 4:56:55 PM(edited)
lol yeah, my PS3 works fine also, problem is I got this game for the Xbox 360.

Anyways, any opinion on the weapons?
---
#9DarquePosted 3/22/2012 5:31:41 PM
TheBrazzersGuy posted...
Ammo wise, it is better to pick up the .45 pistol and baseball bat, since it draws from the same ammo pool as the regular Colt. On the other hand, the rifle has increased damage and range, at the cost of less ammo. Remember that once you choose one pair of weapons, you will be unable to pick up the other 2, even on further playtroughs

Wait... those codes are one shot deals on your game... no matter which playthrough? O_o
---
Jill Valentine > You
#10MoonlightJustPosted 3/22/2012 9:54:20 PM
Darque posted...
TheBrazzersGuy posted...

Wait... those codes are one shot deals on your game... no matter which playthrough? O_o

Yup, found that out the hard way. Second go through I was all excited about getting the .45....and found the locker already opened with the double axe and nailgun waiting for me.

Has anyone tried deleting their save data and going back through?