getting the good ending? no spoilers please

#1Rod1984Posted 3/23/2012 11:26:15 AM
ok I want to get the good ending, the 2 choices I made earlier were the good ones, but I read somewhere on here that if I kill all the monsters once they been knocked down, that will give me the bad ending, is this true? I played 4 hours and I killed 37 monsters, 5 of them have been shot, am I suppose to leave them on the ground and walk away? I been trying to do that but they keep getting back up and bother me plus during the bank side quest, when fighting the waves of monsters, I had no choice but to kill them, when they were just laying there, the next wave wouldn't spawn
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#2PostalDudesHerePosted 3/23/2012 1:34:41 PM
yes, in order to get the A ending you can't kill many monsters so just incap them and walk away. if you kill them you get the B ending (which I thought was a better ending anyway). the main way to determine what set of endings you can get depends on the final choice: kill or spare. if you spare then you can get the A or B ending, if you kill then you can get the C or D ending.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today, did you?
#3IvySprite20Posted 3/23/2012 2:17:15 PM
I killed the hell outta every monster I attacked or attacked me. I got ending e the first time and then ending b, which I thought was awesome and summed up the story well. It answered all my questions. Hint at the end you can basically get at least two other endings right away without having to play the game through again. Just hit continue on the load screen after you beat it once. Look for more tips after you beat it once I don't wanna give stuff away.
#4DarquePosted 3/23/2012 2:20:37 PM
Actually, just make sure to leave 1 or 2 alive for every monster you do kill.

I had 47 kills at the end - and got the best ending.
---
Jill Valentine > You