Should Pyramid Head feature more in the SH series?

#1Sega9599Posted 5/8/2012 2:30:33 PM
It kinda is funny how the most profilic character of SH, unless you want to say the town itself, is Pyramid Head, yet he's only in 2 games. Only 2! Should he have been used more d'ya think?

My answer....I think he's used enough. It's the fans who have given him the high profile he enjoys now. Technically I don't really think HC needed him.
---
Defeated....and we were told you were the best....
#2Insolent25Posted 5/8/2012 3:49:54 PM
I think he should only be used if the story of the game warrants it. I agree with you on his appearance in Homecoming. He had the same role in the movie in my opinion, fan service.
#3MrPibbRulesPosted 5/8/2012 7:09:04 PM
Short answer? No. Long answer? Hell no.
---
That's right folks, Kaidan doesn't level up. He stops holding back.
#4TheDawnRiderPosted 5/9/2012 8:27:32 AM
Pyramid Head has a very large fan base. The developers took this the wrong way and decided to feature him in Homecoming pissing alot of people off. They changed the canon, Pyramid Head is no longer exclusive to James but the "punisher" of Silent Hill if you will. Anyway to answer your question, no. Pyramid Head shouldn't appear anymore. He was originally exclusive to James and I believe this was still the best option. Making him appear again was nothing but pointless fan service.