Problem with mission THE BATTLE FOR THE SALVATION

#1AtlantisRisingIPosted 10/30/2010 6:56:33 PM
If you use Force Sense, you can see that you have to go through some doors that
are half open and apparently stuck. Go into the far room and grab the fuse from
the cannon. Bring it back out here and place it in the cannon that is on the
floor pointed at those doors. Once it's in, charge it up, then zap the cannon
itself to blast the doors open.

Every time I go over to the cannon to grab the fuse I can only press (Q) to fire the damn thing.
I have restarted this part 2 times already and still the same. Ive tried throwing stuff at it, electric, attacking, saber throw, mind control, literally everything (but I cant have done everything or id be bass that part).

If anyone else has problems with this part or knows a way past this part would be greatly appreciated.

---
Current games: SSFIV (360), Megaman X Collection (Wii)
XBL: DyinGLifE
#2AtlantisRisingI(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2010 7:02:33 PM
NVM found fix. You just have to restart the level otherwise you will keep getting it.
May have something to do with dieing in the level.
---
Current games: SSFIV (360), Megaman X Collection (Wii)
XBL: DyinGLifE
#3bonafidetkPosted 11/3/2010 12:55:42 PM
I have the same problem. So the entire level has to be replayed to be able to unhook the power cell? I was hoping for an easier fix.
#4WladxqPosted 11/9/2010 12:58:21 PM

I FOUND A BETTER SOLUTION! JUST RESTART FROM THE LAST CHECKPOINT. THEN GO BACK TILL YOU HEAR MASTER KOTA TALKING TO YOU... AFTER YOU HEAR PROXY TOO THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW IT WAS FIXED... GO AND KILL NOW!

#5carychang510Posted 11/10/2010 7:29:37 AM
Wladxq, thanks a ton! Worked for me just fine :)
#6ChronologoPosted 11/10/2010 7:55:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7gorrrdPosted 11/14/2010 11:39:24 AM
There is another way to get past this glitch. Instead of restarting the entire level, if you restart the specific part of the level just before you get to this area there is a part where you fight a war droid and a bunch of acolytes and some other guys. There is a door that needs a power cell to open it and there is an extra power cell on the ground near another door. The extra power cell comes from a door that can't be opened because of a cave in of the hallway just before this area. If you carry the extra power cell with you all the way to the cannon you can use it to open the glitched door. It's a bit of a pain to have to carry it all the way there but it works. Just make sure you don't die once you get to the room with the guns or the power cell will disappear and you will have to start over and bring it all the way there again. I hope this makes sense, I can't really explain it better than that. I had a hell of a time with this section, I spent quite a bit of time searching for a work around and tried several different things before finding this solution. It's pretty bad that the dev let such a game breaking glitch slip through testing, and they haven't even patched it as far as I know.
---
"We should have ****ing shotguns" - Vincent Vega