How to get Pedigree Breeder trophy ?

#1ObojamaKungPosted 5/8/2012 2:49:42 PM
As the topic, that trophy said "Awarded for raising an Imajinn to its maximum limit." what is that mean ? Is that mean I have to catch 400 imajin and put them into the water pipe ? or we have to raising all of imajin to the 3rd class ?

please help me... I only need this trophy to get platinum trophy.
#2ZEOPOWER6Posted 5/8/2012 2:57:11 PM
ObojamaKung posted...
As the topic, that trophy said "Awarded for raising an Imajinn to its maximum limit." what is that mean ? Is that mean I have to catch 400 imajin and put them into the water pipe ? or we have to raising all of imajin to the 3rd class ?

I think they just imply that you have to raise one Imajinn to the 3rd class or whatever its max limit is.
#3ObojamaKung(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 3:41:39 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
ObojamaKung posted...

I think they just imply that you have to raise one Imajinn to the 3rd class or whatever its max limit is.

thank you for the answer ... I'm just got it by keep feeding an imajin to get maximum point (50 points) ... and just got Wizardry Whiz trophy in the same time

thanks ... :)
#4Dragon Quest 7Posted 5/8/2012 10:32:43 PM
I think (I have yet to do that) that you have to give your Imajinn 50 bonus stat points. I already got to the third evolution and got max affection (5 hearts) with an Imajinn so that's the only option left.