Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!
2 years ago#1
Guys, can you post your age and if you liked the game?

I am 28 and I liked the game! (Surprisingly)

It had a DQVIII feel... I don't usually like these types of "childish" looking games.

I want to have an idea about the average age for this forum!

Thanks!
-----
Liked!
2 years ago#2
I am 30 years old and I loved the demo.

It also gave me that DQVIII vibe as well. Will like the game want it now not in January.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
(edited by pokemon_45_79_1)
2 years ago#3
28, and I love Ghibli films, still watch Disney/Pixar movies, enjoyed the demo and looking forward to NNK.

I enjoy things like Zelda (The Wind Waker is a top 5, omg cel-shading and child protagonist), the Mother series (Earthbound/Mother 3 oh yeah), Dragon Quest is my all time favorite JRPG series, which has similar graphical style with their latest games, and silly monster designs throughout the entire series.

I also like Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Mario and love the Harry Potter series despite it initially starting out with 11 year olds going to a magical school and casting spells.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
2 years ago#4
24 and I've been waiting for this game for awhile now. Studio Ghibli does amazing work and them animating a game sounds like a dream come true. Oh, the demo was pretty awesome too.
2 years ago#5
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...

It also gave me that DQVIII vibe as well. Will like the game want it now not in January.

erm... really figured you were younger than me, maybe 12-ish.

what's with your signature?

I'm not being mean here, but do you have any disabilities involving reading/writing? because one of my friends is dyslexic. I won't make fun of you if you are.
2 years ago#6
23, Liked so far.

Will probably buy it once I get used to battling.
---
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU
2 years ago#7
i'm 16 and I'm buying the game

i will probably like it in some ways, but I don't like what I've seen of the combat system in the demo.

i will probably enjoy the game if it has a good story and I come to love the characters. if it doesnt do those things, the game will be a failure in my eyes.
2 years ago#8
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...

erm... really figured you were younger than me, maybe 12-ish.

what's with your signature?

I'm not being mean here, but do you have any disabilities involving reading/writing? because one of my friends is dyslexic. I won't make fun of you if you are.

My signature is I like the really young heros can relate to them better. then any other older heros.

No disabilities here on reading or writing.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
2 years ago#9
27...LOVED IT!!!

It's been to long see we got a good JRPG in this vein. C'mon WE I want you!!!
---
My name is numbers because I'm an idiot......
2 years ago#10
22 and like
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived