Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#31

I liked everything about the game, other than the "For Everyone" theme and presentation.
Saying something has "Charm" is just a cute way of saying it's lighthearted and kiddy.

User Info: ShinGundam

ShinGundam
4 years ago#32
I don't mean to be rude but I don't know what is happening with JRPG fandoms, day by day they get increasingly worse. Is there an age limit to liking some random JRPGs now or what?

User Info: Bleach313

Bleach313
4 years ago#33

I loved the demo, though I do have a problem with the age of the characters. I can bypass that though because the gameplay was so good, not to mention the graphics. I'm planning to buy the game and can't wait to play it.

User Info: ZEOPOWER6

ZEOPOWER6
4 years ago#34
ShinGundam posted...
I don't mean to be rude but I don't know what is happening with JRPG fandoms, day by day they get increasingly worse. Is there an age limit to liking some random JRPGs now or what?

I usually just ignore the fandoms because they get pretty bleh.

22, liked/loved it. I have wanted this game since the game was initially announced in Japan.

User Info: LightRukia

LightRukia
4 years ago#35

Was interested in this game when they first announced it. The demo just made me even more excited for it. I really can't think of any major complaints I have with the game based on what I've played so far. I love studio ghibli and I'm a fan of level 5 and I also loved DQ8 and I think this has the same feel to it as well.
http://i.imgur.com/3pdnu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mH6dQ.gif

User Info: Sansan05

Sansan05
4 years ago#36
32, ghibli + level 5 = day one for me ^^ i wait for it since i know it ^^
Eye have you

User Info: vegafoo

vegafoo
4 years ago#37
30. Been waiting on this game forever.

I played about 4 minutes of the demo then immediately quit and deleted it. Loved it to death and didn't want to spoil anything.
Beauty is the only truth in this world...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlP_UK6LEFc

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
4 years ago#38
27 refuse to play demo. RPG demos tend to make me not enjoy the game while full game is good.

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
4 years ago#39
Aqu3ouS posted...
Guys, can you post your age and if you liked the game?

I am 28 and I liked the game! (Surprisingly)

It had a DQVIII feel... I don't usually like these types of "childish" looking games.

I want to have an idea about the average age for this forum!

Thanks!
-----
Liked!

27 been gaming since I was 4 And I loved the game It also reminds me of DQVIII
I don't see the game as childish it's just the style of animation and it looks amazing.
And I have pre-orderd the game.

User Info: EtroAnime

EtroAnime
4 years ago#40
Us gamers are getting older, I remember when I was younger my mom use to tell me when you get older you are not going to want to play video games anymore, well I am 24 and still have an interest in them. Also I am looking forward to this game very much.
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived