Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

User Info: liamx2000

4 years ago#41
I know gamers that are in there late 30's 40's , we are only on this earth once so we should do what we enjoy and not give a crap what others think.

I know I will never go off games , id much rather play a game then watch a movie.

User Info: murgyver

4 years ago#42
28 and the jury is still out. I'll suspend judgement now, but I did quit playing during 1st boss. I like the style a lot and have been waiting forever to play, I'll most likely be buying it, but I haven't learned much besides that I like the visual style. I didn't care for the battle system. Let me finish the demo later, my RPG urge comes and goes. Platinum'd both ff13s and loved them! So I bet I can love NNK too, but I'm on a serious mgs bender this week!
Hand over Jehuty

User Info: Aqu3ouS

4 years ago#43

Average so far is 26 and the great majority liked the demo!

User Info: CjW1313

4 years ago#44
38. Played the demo last night and loved it! Been gaming since atari 2600 and haven't stopped yet!(Actually still have that system and games). Definite purchase on day one for me.

User Info: skp_16

4 years ago#45
26 and I live Studio Ghibli, Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, WB, etc...

I'm going to get this game day 1!

User Info: Lapanui

4 years ago#46
21, loving the demo. Love the Studio Ghibli movies.

I've only played the first part of the demo, but played it twice. First time round I sucked, but still beat him, the second time round I owned him and it felt great.

I'm hoping that the full game isn't as easy as the demo.
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu

User Info: SelkiPrime

4 years ago#47
RaRaille posted...
i'm 16 and I'm buying the game

i will probably like it in some ways, but I don't like what I've seen of the combat system in the demo.

i will probably enjoy the game if it has a good story and I come to love the characters. if it doesnt do those things, the game will be a failure in my eyes.
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe

User Info: Spiroth_Kweehh

4 years ago#48
Born between METAL GEAR and FINAL FANTASY back in 1987, I'll be almost 25 and a half when Ni no Kuni gets released here!

Loved the demo, on track to become an all time favorite.
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world

User Info: Lazarus71

4 years ago#49

User Info: Jonvandamm

4 years ago#50
It's good to see that I'm not the only one past 35 on here. I was beginning to feel like the odd man out, lol.
"Target verified. Commencing hostilities."
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived