Post your age and if liked / disliked the game!

#71SymphonicRainPosted 12/8/2012 10:03:24 AM
25 and the combat is the only thing I didn't like which sadly put me off buying it.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#72wonzanPosted 12/8/2012 10:28:25 AM
25, i like the game.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
Magnolia - http://youtu.be/a0lCrYArxGo
#73BarthelloPosted 12/8/2012 11:48:39 AM
27 and I liked the demo. It took me one game over to find out that you could actually switch between characters during the Guardian boss battle. This way I like that the battlesystem is kind of in between the old static turn based active time battle system like final fantasy and the more dynamic systems from this last generation like the Tales series, FF13 or Xenoblade.

I love Ghibli films and they're a perfect example of to never judge a book by its cover. Although they look childish, they often have a much deeper meaning to their stories. I can only hope they've managed to pull off a same quality story as they do in the films.

To me this seems like the RPG I've been waiting for. The music (aside from the battletheme which I find a bit annoying) is great, the graphics are awesome, the voice acting seems to be well done. Japanese AND english voicing, thank God developers of the current generation finally understand that some of us do prefer japanese voices over english.

And lastly, a.....freaking....world map.

TL;DR

27 I liked the demo, have high hopes for the full game and am definitely preordering it.
#74WebsandWigsPosted 12/8/2012 9:23:29 PM
29 and I enjoyed it. Lots of people my age around here, it seems
#75philthethrillPosted 12/9/2012 12:20:08 AM
29 and I've been waiting for this game to be released ever since I heard the news on siliconera.com. I enjoy the Studio Ghibli films, and that's why I think I'll really enjoy this game. I hope it's successful enough to warrant a sequel.
#76MeLikeyPiePosted 12/9/2012 1:33:10 PM
Damn, some of y'all are pretty damn old. I mean...no offence. Hahaha. ;O
17 here, and I thought the demo was pretty good. Loved the battle music and the art style is pretty sweet. Most likely going to pick this game up.

Childish? Pfft. Who cares? I saw some guy complain that the game was too "happy". Like what the hell man? You can't enjoy some happiness once in a while? Rofl.
---
Here I come, King of Heroes! Do you have enough weapons at your disposal? - Emiya Shirou
#77kanartPosted 12/9/2012 2:40:59 PM
28, day one
#78Mint_mooglePosted 12/9/2012 2:58:39 PM
24 and really liked the demo.
---
PSN Drmoogle. RPG fans should check out Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#79darkzero16Posted 12/9/2012 5:54:27 PM(edited)
only played the demo. Do I wait for its release to hang out here?

15, I am getting it. Wish it was out before xmas!

Yeah would've been a great gift

>_< not as great as my sig apparently.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/10o3cbn.jpg
The greatest gift
#80Orson1984Posted 12/9/2012 7:30:49 PM
28 liked the demo. Love Ghibli films. Pre-ordered
---
PSN K-lub84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Nxhss-3c