IGN Review of Ni No Kuni: 9,4 (Amazing)

#51blitz_0623Posted 1/15/2013 8:00:16 AM
Wow are we back in the 90's and early 2000's?
#52KainFourtehPosted 1/15/2013 8:01:50 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
and their credibility goes further down the drain...

this game better than xenoblade.. LOL at the thought..

lol. ignorant troll is ignorant.
#53bagkingzPosted 1/15/2013 8:03:10 AM
Muflaggin posted...
Hate to break it to you guys, but Colin is a notorious PS3 nut hugger. I can't remember the last time he gave a PS3 exclusive a bad score. Sorry. V_V

I'll bet it is the best JRPG he's played in years...considering he doesn't even play them. >_>

You are clearly misinformed. Colin (the author) absolutely loves JRPG's, its the reason he reviewed this game. He's vocally said that he loves final fantasies 4-9. Also most of the Dragon Quest games. He knows JRPG's, and that makes this review all the more meaningful.
#54DW2189Posted 1/15/2013 8:08:45 AM
VanilleHopen posted...

You have a FFXIII name, your RPG opinions are bad.
---
Black FC: 4083-6888-2587
#55Doom_InfinitePosted 1/15/2013 8:52:18 AM
Great review.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#56-BrokenSpiral-Posted 1/15/2013 9:04:53 AM
Why is it that when IGN posts a positive review for something one doesn't like and posts a negative review for something one does like; the threads are usually filled with "lol IGN", "can't spell ignorant without IGN", or "they don't know anything"? However, when it benefits the game one happens to like or criticises the game one happens to not like, the review is largely hailed as being good news?
#57TiaelPosted 1/15/2013 9:07:43 AM
Actually, I don't care what IGN gives as a score, much less any other publication.
If I paid attention to any reviews I wouldn't have enjoyed a lot of games I did.

Regardless, it's not just IGN who gave it a good score, it's pretty much been straight across the board.
---
Ni no Kuni - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUPIPBDA-I
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#58rumbalumbaPosted 1/15/2013 9:42:56 AM
DW2189 posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

You have a FFXIII name, your RPG opinions are bad.

i love how he reported all of my "your mom" posts directed to him. pwahahaha. xD sooo butthurt, this kid.
---
Everyone should play Ni No Kuni.
#59PrinceOfHotPosted 1/15/2013 9:46:50 AM
Wow. It's not directly competeing with COD. Too bad its not as good as Halo 4 (sarcastic voice)
#60Mindwipe77Posted 1/15/2013 9:47:56 AM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Why is it that when IGN posts a positive review for something one doesn't like and posts a negative review for something one does like; the threads are usually filled with "lol IGN", "can't spell ignorant without IGN", or "they don't know anything"? However, when it benefits the game one happens to like or criticises the game one happens to not like, the review is largely hailed as being good news?

this, ign is only ignorant when they dont praise some 13 year olds game...
---
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns