Just pre-ordered my WE!

#161Frozen_realmPosted 1/17/2013 2:23:02 PM
Pereb27 posted...
Frozen_realm posted...
Tiael posted...
Region locked, WE code for those won't work in EU, vice versa.

Darn...guess no gold familiars for me then. Unless I create a US account... hmm.

Do it. Having accounts from different regions is very convenient due to stuff that's only available in some.
You can get PSN cards off websites too.

Oh wait. I already have a US account that's been inactive for a while.
#162EgHeadFoolPosted 1/17/2013 2:55:21 PM(edited)
Pigfarts posted...
You get an email from namco that has an order confirmation number not an order submitted. then I got an email from the distribtor saying they received payment, See below....

"Thank you for ordering from Namco Bandai Games America on January 17, 2013. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for on your credit card billing statement..."

I was talking about the online order history. I got an email from Namco with the order number. No payment confirmation. Did you use PayPal or something? None of my billing info is there (except the billing address).
#163CrazyBilkesPosted 1/17/2013 2:55:44 PM
How did everyone hear about this pre-order opening back up? And it only lasted for like 3 hours right? Did they send out some kind of alert to let fans know, cuz I didn't get any email or anything.
#164ModKnightPosted 1/17/2013 2:58:21 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
Pigfarts posted...
You get an email from namco that has an order confirmation number not an order submitted. then I got an email from the distribtor saying they received payment, See below....

"Thank you for ordering from Namco Bandai Games America on January 17, 2013. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for on your credit card billing statement..."

I was talking about the online order history. I got an email from Namco with the order number. No payment confirmation. Did you use PayPal or something? None of my billing info is there (except the billing address).

I haven't received payment confirmation either, paid with debit. I wouldn't worry about it.
#165finalremix7Posted 1/17/2013 3:01:05 PM
Anyone know how to cancel an order for the WE?
#166flashfactor7Posted 1/17/2013 3:01:19 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
Pigfarts posted...

I used PayPal and they charged me instantly for the one they sent the email for.

So if they sent you the email you should be good to go.
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Tales of Graces f!
#167Pixx0Posted 1/17/2013 3:06:07 PM
Woah, it wasn't announced yet outside europe? :o

I had mine preordered since august 2012.... and yes, way too nice to let it pass!
#168zeik56Posted 1/17/2013 3:09:34 PM
Pixx0 posted...
Woah, it wasn't announced yet outside europe? :o

I had mine preordered since august 2012.... and yes, way too nice to let it pass!

It was, they just gave people a second chance to grab it since there is a limited quantity.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#169archizzyPosted 1/17/2013 3:23:28 PM
CrazyBilkes posted...
How did everyone hear about this pre-order opening back up? And it only lasted for like 3 hours right? Did they send out some kind of alert to let fans know, cuz I didn't get any email or anything.

It was on the board at the Namco site, as well as here on this board, Facebook, and various other places.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#170PigfartsPosted 1/17/2013 3:26:26 PM
CrazyBilkes posted...

I have a serious addiction to buying video games, i visit cheapassgamer.com alot and it was just one of the topics in the forum, to be honest im just got the collectors edtion b/c it looked cool, im not going to play it im going to bu a standard edtion when its a cheap gamefly game in 6 months. =\
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.