Just pre-ordered my WE!

#181awutow15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 9:51:34 PM
castrejon04 posted...
I wonder how many people are going to cancel their ebay orders and bids when they could still get it from the official store at the original price.

That's the bad part - a bidder can only retract a bid with permission from the seller since bidding is committing to buy.
---
lawl
#182awutow15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 9:52:21 PM
ModKnight posted...
Anyone who paid using debit been charged yet? Haven't seen anything come out of my account, holds or other.

Sorry for the double post - I paid with a debit card and have also not had anything show up on my account.
---
lawl
#183rokubungi-gPosted 1/17/2013 9:52:45 PM
got mine 6 minutes after the supposed start.. would have gotten it at 12:58 but it took like 8 minutes for my phone to get through all the pages without crashing (user agent android wanted to take me to their app store instead of the real one!)
#184EgHeadFoolPosted 1/17/2013 10:11:04 PM
awutow15 posted...
castrejon04 posted...
I wonder how many people are going to cancel their ebay orders and bids when they could still get it from the official store at the original price.

That's the bad part - a bidder can only retract a bid with permission from the seller since bidding is committing to buy.

I managed to. But I didn't get refunded for shipping.
#185SantaeidPosted 1/17/2013 10:48:23 PM
I hope I can at least get my 2. It says I ordered them both but only one went through my paypal and the other nothing has happened on the card yet (used the same card.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#186Prism WeaponPosted 1/17/2013 11:28:17 PM
Ahh I need it
#187BazurkMCPosted 1/18/2013 3:36:34 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
BTW I cancelled with Play Canada. They refunded me without issue except they wouldn't give me the shipping cost back. Bye-bye 25 dollars :(

They also said the following which may or may not be a lie:

"Hi there, we understand that you pre-ordered Ni No Kuni from the Namco store as it was on sale for a few hours. Just so you know, we work closely with Namco and spoke over the phone with them. They told us there may be some cancellations as they oversold in less than 2 hours."

I'm confused, and now paranoid.

Because I originally purchased from PlayCanada.

I paid 165 with shipping in November, and was able to buy a copy yesterday within the first few minutes of it being available.

My cancellation with PlayCanada had nothing to do with me trying to get over on PlayCanada. As I would have no issue reselling on EBay or gifting it to a friend.

My cancellation with PlayCanada was due to the fact shortly after I purchased from NamcoShop I had a emergency with my pup and ended up spending money at the vet. anyone whos ever been in that situation knows it can be expensive.

So needless to say, with two orders and short on money, I naturally cancelled the more expensive order.

They couldnt refund the 25 dollars in shipping, which, not optimal, is understandable since they had everything paid and boxed waiting for the product to arrive to ship to me.

So upon reading this I contacted PlayCanada and asked them if they could reinstate my order cause if I'm gonna pay shipping for something I would like to at least receive it.

They told me " we did send you a warning email yesterday, once the refund is done we cant replace the order and your shipping label is immediately destroyed, so sorry"

which is not true because the refund request and refund happened within the last 6 hours so it was impossible for them to have sent any kind of warning email.

So now if I dont get my Wizard Edition from NamcoBandai, I will have lost the 25 in shipping from my EBay refund and end up with 0 Wizard Editions when I couldve had 2.

So my question is, my Order Confirmation email was recieved at 1:03 EST which would be 10:03 PST. about 5 minutes after the restock was up for sale.

So to the point, should I be worried about not getting a Wizard Edition at all?
---
PSN: Bazurk
#188ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/18/2013 3:39:16 PM
I think the people who should be worried are the ones who ordered like an hour or so after the start.
#189EgHeadFoolPosted 1/18/2013 3:40:26 PM
Bazurk, the phrasing they used (if true at all) is that they oversold in "less than 2 hours." It was up for about 3 hours. I'm pretty sure that your order that was placed 6 minutes after it went up is fine :)
#190BazurkMCPosted 1/18/2013 4:19:45 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
I think the people who should be worried are the ones who ordered like an hour or so after the start.

EgHeadFool posted...
Bazurk, the phrasing they used (if true at all) is that they oversold in "less than 2 hours." It was up for about 3 hours. I'm pretty sure that your order that was placed 6 minutes after it went up is fine :)

hahaha i know i sound paranoid but if you read my short novel (lol) this is officially the most dramatic video game transaction ive made in my life.

as long as I get my Wizard Edition, maybe its the numerous Digital River bad reviews, the restock oversell rumor.

but Im starting to just expect the worse lol.

plus honestly, i havent been looking forward to a game this much in a while. simply because my favorite RPG's are all on older gens.

seems all the good RPG's now are on handhelds and I just cant bring myself to strain my eyes staring at a small screen on 50+ hour games
---
PSN: Bazurk