Just pre-ordered my WE!

#211EgHeadFoolPosted 1/18/2013 10:09:18 PM
BazurkMC posted...
your in the same boat as me right?

Cancelled a PlayCanada order and hoping NamcoBandai doesnt drop the ball on your preorder?

Did you order in the first few minutes like me?

I would find it pretty hard to believe that we dont end up with our copies. Would be an epic business fail for them to magically oversell in a few minutes and keep selling for 3 hours lol

Same boat, same cancellation fee. I got my confirmation email at 9:58 so there's something REALLY wrong with them if I don't get mine. My primary concern ATM is when I will get it haha.
#212iamrawr89Posted 1/18/2013 10:12:01 PM
just wanna say don't believe PlayCanada's rumours. if namco told them they would cancel PlayCanada's orders, it's most likely because they prioritized the sales on their website than some company who wanna rip people off. good for Namco. they oversold so they cancelled Playcanada's orders and possibly some other "distributors" aka hoarders on ebay. rofl.

i won't be too worried. Namco's website didn't operate on a timer, rather on number of orders. once they reached their inventory limit, the preorder window closed. simple as that.
#213EgHeadFoolPosted 1/18/2013 10:15:22 PM
O_o is that your new alt rumba? Anyway to copy/paste my reply:

I think you misunderstood. Play Canada was saying Namco oversold on the Club Namco website. It was a threat. "Don't cancel your order with us because Namco might nix your order."
#214BazurkMCPosted 1/18/2013 10:21:37 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
BazurkMC posted...
your in the same boat as me right?

Cancelled a PlayCanada order and hoping NamcoBandai doesnt drop the ball on your preorder?

Did you order in the first few minutes like me?

I would find it pretty hard to believe that we dont end up with our copies. Would be an epic business fail for them to magically oversell in a few minutes and keep selling for 3 hours lol

Same boat, same cancellation fee. I got my confirmation email at 9:58 so there's something REALLY wrong with them if I don't get mine. My primary concern ATM is when I will get it haha.

yeah mine was 10:03, i had to register an account or it wouldve been much faster lol

at this point I'll just be happy to get one lol.

im probably just being paranoid though. i actually wish they wouldve charged me before shipping to officially confirm my order lol.

just in case they cant say there was an error processing the charge or something else outlandish.
---
PSN: Bazurk
#215EgHeadFoolPosted 1/18/2013 10:24:01 PM
BazurkMC posted...
yeah mine was 10:03, i had to register an account or it wouldve been much faster lol

im probably just being paranoid though. i actually wish they wouldve charged me before shipping to officially confirm my order lol.

just in case they cant say there was an error processing the charge or something else outlandish.

Yeah, just gotta calm down a bit haha. I keep checking my credit card activity to see if there's an authorization charge too. I just hope I get it on the 23rd or 24th... if it's not here by the weekend with 1-day shipping I'll be raging.
#216iamrawr89Posted 1/18/2013 10:27:36 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
BazurkMC posted...

Yeah, just gotta calm down a bit haha. I keep checking my credit card activity to see if there's an authorization charge too. I just hope I get it on the 23rd or 24th... if it's not here by the weekend with 1-day shipping I'll be raging.

don't worry. all who used paypal had their accounts charged already.
#217EgHeadFoolPosted 1/18/2013 10:30:10 PM
iamrawr89 posted...

That's why it's unnerving. Because they haven't tried to authorize my card.
#218BazurkMCPosted 1/18/2013 10:40:55 PM
EgHeadFool posted...

Ive emailed NamcoShop twice since yesterday. they just told me that the product will ship as soon as its availble after release date.

the second email I told them I wanted to make sure my order is on file and that they have my correct card information.

they just referred me to www.findmyorder.com the DigitalRiver site. which is essentially the same OrderNumber search on NamcoShop.

i already have my invoice printed, lol.

so at this point i will be furious if I somehow dont end up with one. but now im beating a dead horse with my paranoia.

I ordered 2 day shipping. so I'm expecting it by Friday at the latest.

then again I havent heard good things about Digital River.
---
#219BazurkMCPosted 1/18/2013 10:43:29 PM
I didnt use PayPal, dunno why now that I think of it.

but i typod my card number and it wouldnt authorize so i know i retyped my card info correctly and it was accepted.

but like i said i was told my card wont be charged until it ships.
---
#220iamrawr89Posted 1/18/2013 10:46:09 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
iamrawr89 posted...

That's why it's unnerving. Because they haven't tried to authorize my card.

they (or anyone) don't charge credit cards before shipments. it's the law.