Just pre-ordered my WE!

#221ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/18/2013 10:52:05 PM
iamrawr89 posted...
EgHeadFool posted...
iamrawr89 posted...
don't worry. all who used paypal had their accounts charged already.

That's why it's unnerving. Because they haven't tried to authorize my card.

they (or anyone) don't charge credit cards before shipments. it's the law.

They DO charge authorization charges sometimes which are credited back in a few days.
#222BazurkMCPosted 1/18/2013 11:19:23 PM
Ive traded a few private messages with someone ont he NamcoBandai board. and they told me this.

"I ordered about an hour after the start time and I haven't gotten an email yet! I've seen a few posts around the web claiming that they got an email from Namco about stock issues."

if this is true they definitely oversold
---
PSN: Bazurk
#223iamrawr89Posted 1/18/2013 11:30:19 PM
BazurkMC posted...
Ive traded a few private messages with someone ont he NamcoBandai board. and they told me this.

"I ordered about an hour after the start time and I haven't gotten an email yet! I've seen a few posts around the web claiming that they got an email from Namco about stock issues."

psh. those "from the web" may have originated from here on gamefaqs from eghead, since no other forums besides this and gaf which actually talk heavily about this game.

besides, it's just playcanada trying to keep customers from cancelling their orders. people are blowing this waaay out of proportion.
#224BazurkMCPosted 1/18/2013 11:48:50 PM
iamrawr89 posted...
BazurkMC posted...

psh. those "from the web" may have originated from here on gamefaqs from eghead, since no other forums besides this and gaf which actually talk heavily about this game.

besides, it's just playcanada trying to keep customers from cancelling their orders. people are blowing this waaay out of proportion.

Like I said I know I sound paranoid being I have an order number and invoice lol. And I ordered minutes after it was up

Im just worried I won't end up with one after having two orders lol

But you might've read my rant earlier
---
#225iamrawr89Posted 1/18/2013 11:55:04 PM
you're paranoid. the pre-order button doesn't work on a timer, but on a counter. no one is knowledgeable enough to know how to use html coding and be dumb enough to make it a timer.

this is coming from the same company who totally said it's going to be limited then re-opened it for public consumption a week before release. these guys are smart. they were confident enough to print all those copies beforehand even though interest for the game only rose after IGN's review. bold and smart, that's why they're publishers. although i'll largely credit the game for that. namco's boldness and confidence means they totally saw NNK being a hit even waaay before IGN reviewed it.

just relax and wait for your order. you and a lot of people are being impatient. the game isn't even released yet, for goodness sake. wait 'til release date, then start complaining. no use complaining about an unreleased product. be patient, sit still, or do something else for the love of humanity. save us all these paranoia because it gets everyone riled up for NOTHING.
#226BazurkMCPosted 1/19/2013 1:46:42 AM
iamrawr89 posted...
you're paranoid. the pre-order button doesn't work on a timer, but on a counter. no one is knowledgeable enough to know how to use html coding and be dumb enough to make it a timer.

this is coming from the same company who totally said it's going to be limited then re-opened it for public consumption a week before release. these guys are smart. they were confident enough to print all those copies beforehand even though interest for the game only rose after IGN's review. bold and smart, that's why they're publishers. although i'll largely credit the game for that. namco's boldness and confidence means they totally saw NNK being a hit even waaay before IGN reviewed it.

just relax and wait for your order. you and a lot of people are being impatient. the game isn't even released yet, for goodness sake. wait 'til release date, then start complaining. no use complaining about an unreleased product. be patient, sit still, or do something else for the love of humanity. save us all these paranoia because it gets everyone riled up for NOTHING.

My paranoia has nothing to do with impatience.

Its more so based on the fact I've only heard bad things about digital river.

Plus I've been waiting for this gamee for over a year. I know ppl would say if you were so interested how come you missed out on the first Ninostarter campaign. That's because I don't follow any gaming related thing on social media.

But nevertheless I have an invoice and order number and confirmation email.

Lol so ya I know I sound crazy especially considering how quick I got my order in during the restock
---
#227chakramstrikePosted 1/19/2013 2:17:36 AM
Well I think I nerfed mine so I paid off my gamestop preorder today...honestly I don't really care anymore so long as I get the game.
---
GTs: 360 - Chakramstrike; PS3 - yunalesca26
#228SantaeidPosted 1/19/2013 9:06:39 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
iamrawr89 posted...
EgHeadFool posted...
iamrawr89 posted...
don't worry. all who used paypal had their accounts charged already.

That's why it's unnerving. Because they haven't tried to authorize my card.

they (or anyone) don't charge credit cards before shipments. it's the law.

They DO charge authorization charges sometimes which are credited back in a few days.

Oh cool. Is there a way to change my credit card?
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com