Just pre-ordered my WE!

#41grzajabarkusPosted 1/17/2013 11:09:31 AM
Me too :) 19 bucks for standard shipping and tax is a little excessive though right? Lol oh well, at least I have an uber collectable. :)
#42ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/17/2013 11:10:36 AM
EgHeadFool posted...
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
I think it's sold out now.

I still see a pre-order button.

It poofed for me, but now it's back. WTF NAMCO LOL
#43TiaelPosted 1/17/2013 11:10:45 AM
EgHeadFool posted...
Tiael posted...
Etroanime posted...
Got mine as well, I did next day ship. This is the most I have ever payed for a game, hope it is worth it.

How much was it for you with 1 day shipping and tax?
I'm pretty sure I did 1 day this past summer but I can't check, only the total amount.

I got 1-day shipping and it's $17.55 shipping and $10.58 tax.

Oh good, the shipping amount is listed, and it's $17.55, 1 day then XD.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#44Storm83Posted 1/17/2013 11:10:52 AM
SoopaSte123 posted...
I've been refreshing nonstop since 12:45 and I have yet to see a buy button :(

The button went up at 12:58 for me and was a "preorder" button... Thats when I swooped in and lifted it up with my sharp talons and dropped it into my cart. I then proceeded to checkout in a silky smooth fashion and got the confirmation email instantly after! I hope all of you who are trying here get one!!!
#45Spykr_MagioPosted 1/17/2013 11:11:46 AM
grzajabarkus posted...
Me too :) 19 bucks for standard shipping and tax is a little excessive though right? Lol oh well, at least I have an uber collectable. :)

I think I got standard shipping too but I only had to pay 8.90. Are you in Canada or did I just get lucky from where I live.
#46EtroAnimePosted 1/17/2013 11:11:49 AM
Tiael posted...
Etroanime posted...
Got mine as well, I did next day ship. This is the most I have ever payed for a game, hope it is worth it.

I'm pretty sure I did 1 day this past summer but I can't check, only the total amount.

$126.09, expensive! I probably should have did standard shipping but I wanted to get it as soon as possible since I might be out of town. Other than I am fine as I don't plan on purchasing anymore video-games for a while.
---
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29
#47PaulkotsuPosted 1/17/2013 11:12:12 AM
I bought it just a minute ago. Not sold out
---
"Cemith's dick is a tyrant"
#48ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/17/2013 11:12:42 AM
Oh, I get it. If you're still logged into your account, it won't show the button for you.
#49TiaelPosted 1/17/2013 11:12:52 AM
Etroanime posted...
Tiael posted...
Etroanime posted...

$126.09, expensive! I probably should have did standard shipping but I wanted to get it as soon as possible since I might be out of town. Other than I am fine as I don't plan on purchasing anymore video-games for a while.

Yeah, mine's about the same, thanks to you and EgHeadFool, have the $17.55 shipping listed in my email I got when I placed the order this past year.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#50SoopaSte123Posted 1/17/2013 11:12:54 AM
Storm83 posted...
SoopaSte123 posted...
I've been refreshing nonstop since 12:45 and I have yet to see a buy button :(

The button went up at 12:58 for me and was a "preorder" button... Thats when I swooped in and lifted it up with my sharp talons and dropped it into my cart. I then proceeded to checkout in a silky smooth fashion and got the confirmation email instantly after! I hope all of you who are trying here get one!!!

It FINALLY showed up for me and I got it! ^_^