Just pre-ordered my WE!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: grzajabarkus

grzajabarkus
4 years ago#41
Me too :) 19 bucks for standard shipping and tax is a little excessive though right? Lol oh well, at least I have an uber collectable. :)

User Info: ZEOPOWER6

ZEOPOWER6
4 years ago#42
EgHeadFool posted...
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
I think it's sold out now.

I still see a pre-order button.

It poofed for me, but now it's back. WTF NAMCO LOL

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
4 years ago#43
EgHeadFool posted...
Tiael posted...
Etroanime posted...
Got mine as well, I did next day ship. This is the most I have ever payed for a game, hope it is worth it.

How much was it for you with 1 day shipping and tax?
I'm pretty sure I did 1 day this past summer but I can't check, only the total amount.

I got 1-day shipping and it's $17.55 shipping and $10.58 tax.

Oh good, the shipping amount is listed, and it's $17.55, 1 day then XD.
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!

User Info: Storm83

Storm83
4 years ago#44
SoopaSte123 posted...
I've been refreshing nonstop since 12:45 and I have yet to see a buy button :(

The button went up at 12:58 for me and was a "preorder" button... Thats when I swooped in and lifted it up with my sharp talons and dropped it into my cart. I then proceeded to checkout in a silky smooth fashion and got the confirmation email instantly after! I hope all of you who are trying here get one!!!

User Info: Spykr_Magio

Spykr_Magio
4 years ago#45
grzajabarkus posted...
Me too :) 19 bucks for standard shipping and tax is a little excessive though right? Lol oh well, at least I have an uber collectable. :)

I think I got standard shipping too but I only had to pay 8.90. Are you in Canada or did I just get lucky from where I live.

User Info: EtroAnime

EtroAnime
4 years ago#46
Tiael posted...
Etroanime posted...
Got mine as well, I did next day ship. This is the most I have ever payed for a game, hope it is worth it.

I'm pretty sure I did 1 day this past summer but I can't check, only the total amount.

$126.09, expensive! I probably should have did standard shipping but I wanted to get it as soon as possible since I might be out of town. Other than I am fine as I don't plan on purchasing anymore video-games for a while.
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29

User Info: Paulkotsu

Paulkotsu
4 years ago#47
I bought it just a minute ago. Not sold out
"Cemith's dick is a tyrant"

User Info: ZEOPOWER6

ZEOPOWER6
4 years ago#48
Oh, I get it. If you're still logged into your account, it won't show the button for you.

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
4 years ago#49
Etroanime posted...
Tiael posted...
Etroanime posted...

$126.09, expensive! I probably should have did standard shipping but I wanted to get it as soon as possible since I might be out of town. Other than I am fine as I don't plan on purchasing anymore video-games for a while.

Yeah, mine's about the same, thanks to you and EgHeadFool, have the $17.55 shipping listed in my email I got when I placed the order this past year.
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!

User Info: SoopaSte123

SoopaSte123
4 years ago#50
Storm83 posted...
SoopaSte123 posted...
I've been refreshing nonstop since 12:45 and I have yet to see a buy button :(

The button went up at 12:58 for me and was a "preorder" button... Thats when I swooped in and lifted it up with my sharp talons and dropped it into my cart. I then proceeded to checkout in a silky smooth fashion and got the confirmation email instantly after! I hope all of you who are trying here get one!!!

It FINALLY showed up for me and I got it! ^_^

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived