Etroanime posted...
I am assuming you got one ZEO but I have a feeling you were already set. :D

I had to at least be around yannoooo~
#62PigfartsPosted 1/17/2013 11:15:30 AM
KJAZZ posted...
Pigfarts posted...
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
I think it's sold out now.

I litereally got it 30 seconds ago, not going to lie I think its a trick to sell a lot more, I think they made a lot of them.

And I literally do not care because I wanted one in the first place but missed out due to an oddly timed paycheck.

well the 47% lives from pay check to pay check, i'm sorry for my douche bag response but don't reply to me with you stupid nonsense.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#63rumbalumbaPosted 1/17/2013 11:15:43 AM
wow a lot of people i have never seen here before are suddenly interested in this game. suddenly my sig came true just like that. i'm starting to hate this. xD

anyways, canceled my Wizard Ed EU preorder and got this baby on the website! hmhmhmhm..

i must say though, Namco totally planned this. it was only yesterday that the interest for this game went sky high (obviously, since this board just skyrocketed), mostly because of IGN's review. i refuse to believe that within a couple of days they managed to do all these. rofl. oh, Namco.
---
Everyone should play Ni No Kuni.
#64flashfactor7Posted 1/17/2013 11:16:05 AM
I set to 3-day instead of next day O.o.

Looks like I won't be getting it until the week after lol. Crap.
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Tales of Graces f!
#65lutfyyPosted 1/17/2013 11:16:26 AM
For us Canadians is $23.45 for shipping and this is ground shipping....
#66darkphoenix181Posted 1/17/2013 11:17:06 AM
Btw, there is no buy button on the WE page. You have to go to the shop homepage and there will be a pre-order button.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#67grzajabarkusPosted 1/17/2013 11:18:59 AM
Spykr_Magio posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
Me too :) 19 bucks for standard shipping and tax is a little excessive though right? Lol oh well, at least I have an uber collectable. :)

I think I got standard shipping too but I only had to pay 8.90. Are you in Canada or did I just get lucky from where I live.

Well I live near Namco USA Actually. They are out in San Jose and I live in Oakland. It's 8.90 for shipping and taxes are another 9 bucks about. I was just rounding. Lol
#68ModKnightPosted 1/17/2013 11:19:00 AM
Anyone else not have to pay tax? My total is 108.99 with shipping ($0 tax).
#69Storm83Posted 1/17/2013 11:19:48 AM
Spykr_Magio posted...
Storm83 posted...
SoopaSte123 posted...
I've been refreshing nonstop since 12:45 and I have yet to see a buy button :(

The button went up at 12:58 for me and was a "preorder" button... Thats when I swooped in and lifted it up with my sharp talons and dropped it into my cart. I then proceeded to checkout in a silky smooth fashion and got the confirmation email instantly after! I hope all of you who are trying here get one!!!

Hey Glad to see you got one Storm.

Thanks bud and same to you. Also thank you for helping me set an account up last night since its not straight forward on this site!
#70TiaelPosted 1/17/2013 11:20:17 AM
ModKnight posted...
Anyone else not have to pay tax? My total is 108.99 with shipping ($0 tax).

Depends on the state.

And people who got the WE today, here's what you get!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU&list=UU_ntXHv-XdKCD7CPynVvnQw&index=1
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!