Just pre-ordered my WE!

#71awutow15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:20:27 AM
http://store.namcobandaigames.com/store?Action=pd&Locale=en_US&SiteID=namcous&productID=253168700&sac=true

Make sure that's the link you guys are checking
---
lawl
#72White_ReshiramPosted 1/17/2013 11:20:41 AM
wow a lot of people i have never seen here before are suddenly interested in this game. suddenly my sig came true just like that. i'm starting to hate this. xD

anyways, canceled my Wizard Ed EU preorder and got this baby on the website! hmhmhmhm..

i must say though, Namco totally planned this. it was only yesterday that the interest for this game went sky high (obviously, since this board just skyrocketed), mostly because of IGN's review. i refuse to believe that within a couple of days they managed to do all these. rofl. oh, Namco.

I'm not an active member on these boards (sans CE), and I've been a fan of Studio Ghibli literally since birth. I've also been hyped for this game ever since it's unveiling at E3.

Just learned of the Wizard's edition in December, which was too late to pre-order from Namco. So grateful they opened up pre-orders again.
---
http://i.imgur.com/c7Xuv.png
#73Patrick_KenziePosted 1/17/2013 11:21:38 AM
tax should be a state by state ordeal.

I probably got mine in the first minute and it said it would ship after the release date. I hate to break it to y'all, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just keep making them after the release date. At $100 a pop why would you not.

As of 12:21 the pre-order button is still up.
---
Playing:
Reading: Cloud Atlas
#74EgHeadFoolPosted 1/17/2013 11:23:44 AM(edited)
darkphoenix181 posted...
Btw, there is no buy button on the WE page. You have to go to the shop homepage and there will be a pre-order button.

There is for me. It's just in the wrong place (under the price).

grzajabarkus posted...
Well I live near Namco USA Actually. They are out in San Jose and I live in Oakland.

Hey me too.

Patrick_Kenzie posted...
I probably got mine in the first minute and it said it would ship after the release date..

If I remember correctly, it always says this. Even when pre-orders happened last summer.
#75Storm83Posted 1/17/2013 11:23:06 AM
ModKnight posted...
Anyone else not have to pay tax? My total is 108.99 with shipping ($0 tax).

Yeah it depends on what state you are in. I too didnt have to pay tax and my total came out to $108.99 for me as well. I did standard shipping since I already got some steelbooks here at the house and also bought the standard copy from my store as well.
#76Garp_fistPosted 1/17/2013 11:23:33 AM
pre-ordered a second copy simply so I could change the shipment to day 1, and then submitted a cancellation request for the first order which I hope they fulfill...man this site is designed poorly.
---
People that want Viewtiful Joe 3: 135. Lover of cartoons
Sin & Punishment character for SSB4! *started 06/10/11*
#77Pereb27Posted 1/17/2013 11:23:42 AM
Congrats to everyone that got the WE.

I have a pre-order for the EU WE, but I'm considering cancelling that and getting a friend to send me that (dat OST), but it's gonna cost me ;_;
#78grzajabarkusPosted 1/17/2013 11:23:58 AM
EgHeadFool posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
Btw, there is no buy button on the WE page. You have to go to the shop homepage and there will be a pre-order button.

There is for me. It's just in the wrong place (under the price).

grzajabarkus posted...
Well I live near Namco USA Actually. They are out in San Jose and I live in Oakland.

Hey me too.

Right on!
#79TiaelPosted 1/17/2013 11:24:44 AM(edited)
Garp_fist posted...
pre-ordered a second copy simply so I could change the shipment to day 1, and then submitted a cancellation request for the first order which I hope they fulfill...man this site is designed poorly.

And it's a shame it's Digital River handling shipping, since I've had bad experiences.

Syracuse, NY here, and the total is $126-127 with one day shipping.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#80vetran4Posted 1/17/2013 11:25:05 AM
Got mine about 10min. ago... am so stoked for this release! I am also curious as to how many they had available for the pre-orders, but oh well, time will tell.

Now I'm waiting on the gamespot.com review which should be up by Tuesday. Congrats to all who were able to pre-order... this lil puppy will be worth a lot of money over ebay within the next few months.