Bye bye WE preorder?

#61awesomephatmanPosted 1/18/2013 5:23:25 AM
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
Looks like she calmed down a bit this morning. I told her Namco doesn't accept cancellations once they have received payment. Now, she says she'll be keeping the game to sell it in a year or two, since I told her it would be worth much more down the road... Just got to find a way to put my hands on it.

She's keeping it? She won't accept the reimbursement you offered for the CE?

=/
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
If I could become the servant of all - no lower place to fall.
#62Gandalf the IstariPosted 1/18/2013 12:03:42 PM
Moral of the story: wrap it up kids.
#63PigfartsPosted 1/18/2013 12:06:00 PM
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
So, today I was lucky enough to get myself a preorder on Namco's site. I don't have a credit card, so I took my girlfriend's one without telling her. Now I just got home from school and told her I did so with the cash in my hands. Now she's pissed as hell and will call Visa to cancel the purchase. I mean we have been together for three years, have a kid together and she won't even let me explain? Man, I'm pissed off right now...

slap her one good, who wears the daddy pants in your relationship? if you don't start getting firm with her she is going to walk all over you.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#64flashfactor7Posted 1/18/2013 12:40:33 PM
Yea dude there is no way she would be keeping my stuff.

I would give her the money and tell her stfu.

No way she would be keeping it to sell LOL
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Tales of Graces f!
#65schadowPosted 1/18/2013 1:01:08 PM(edited)
Tiael posted...
Is this topic serious?

It's too early for this.

Are you kidding? This is exactly the kind of refreshing topic I've been missing between all these "DmC sucks. No you suck. No YOU suck" topics.

Also, totally reminds me of this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_sUwBb-AIU

She says: 1500 DKK for something called "***** klub" (pronouncing it like it's some sort of hobby center). Do you think someone hacked our card or something?!

He says: pus...pus... oh, ***** club. It's a strip bar, and that's what I paid for a bottle in there, so don't worry.

TC should've been ice cold.
---
MageofBlood391 posted...
GameFAQs: Because if all else fails, you can always argue semantics.
#66TiaelPosted 1/18/2013 12:56:13 PM
Well, on the NNK boards you don't see that often, it's refreshing actually chatting about the game with others anticipating it.

And that was just me being in at work for 6 AM, and still there :/
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#67KitoroPosted 1/18/2013 1:02:51 PM
3 years, a kid, and no ring? No credit card is probably the straw that broke the camel's back.
#68brianrpgfanPosted 1/18/2013 3:28:34 PM
Oh well, maybe in a few years she will change her mind, that is if you can wait that long? Unless you somehow really do something to impress her, then just maybe she will give this jewel set back to you! In any case, good luck because I know you really want this item!
#69Eternal_Dream21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:41:55 PM
I've worked it out! Well sorta. During diner I told her to stop fooling around, as if she was gonna sell it or whatever, it was more to piss me off that she was saying all that crap. I told her she wasn't gonna take it anyway and gave her the money. At first she didn't want any of it, but she took it in the end, so I guess it's fine now. She just didn't like me taking the card without asking her and it was out of beliefs that she wanted to cancel/keep the game. Also to piss me off since I had done so by using her credit card.
#70MAUIBOI_808Posted 1/18/2013 3:44:16 PM
she should make you sleep on the couch (when you get the game ofcourse) haha