so game informer came today and gave it a 7.. DMC got a 9

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. so game informer came today and gave it a 7.. DMC got a 9

User Info: Keybored123

Keybored123
3 years ago#1
then I saw the Ni No Kuni review was written by a woman who said it was too frustrating

and I canceled my game informer subscription

User Info: zeik56

zeik56
3 years ago#2
It took you this long?
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?

User Info: PirateMoe

PirateMoe
3 years ago#3
Were the reviews written by the same person?

Also, couldn't this be discussed in the reviews thread, or one of the three threads about the Game Informer review?

User Info: MAUIBOI_808

MAUIBOI_808
3 years ago#4
too frustrating for a 'kiddy' game??

User Info: Aposter26

Aposter26
3 years ago#5
Honestly I don't care much about reviews. I've talked to people who've played the JP version and loved every minute of this game. Those are the only reviews I care about, people i know, who have similar rpg tastes as I do. Nobody should be deterred from this game because of a review.

User Info: abdou

abdou
3 years ago#6
That's the thing with "professional" reviewers, sometimes you have so little in common with the reviewer it's hard to take their review into consideration

giving it a low score because it's challenging, is just ridiculous.

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
3 years ago#7
It's pretty pathetic to cancel a subscription over someone's opinion. You also put an unusual emphasis on the reviewer being a woman.
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: FAT____MAN

FAT____MAN
3 years ago#8
Capitan_Kid posted...
It's pretty pathetic to cancel a subscription over someone's opinion. You also put an unusual emphasis on the reviewer being a woman.

Listen "Kid", DMC is a steaming pile whilst it's creator spouts it off as "art" also creating what i think is the most absurd video game journalism scandal/ event to ever plague the industry.

While this game, releasing a few weeks later, is just. Majestic and vividly magical to every sense i can use with it.

It's disgusting. It truly is.

User Info: OmegaDL50

OmegaDL50
3 years ago#9
MAUIBOI_808 posted...
too frustrating for a 'kiddy' game??

Since when how a game "looks" was a indicator of how it "plays" in regards to difficulty.

Yes, Pokemon can based on it's looks to be for children too, but there isn't many "children" I know that are even capable of beating one of those games let alone the Elite 4.

So much for appearances.
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.

User Info: PirateMoe

PirateMoe
3 years ago#10
FAT____MAN posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

Listen "Kid", DMC is a steaming pile whilst it's creator spouts it off as "art" also creating what i think is the most absurd video game journalism scandal/ event to ever plague the industry.

While this game, releasing a few weeks later, is just. Majestic and vividly magical to every sense i can use with it.

It's disgusting. It truly is.

Can I borrow some of your melodrama?
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. so game informer came today and gave it a 7.. DMC got a 9

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived