so game informer came today and gave it a 7.. DMC got a 9

#11FAT____MANPosted 1/17/2013 7:14:09 PM
PirateMoe posted...
FAT____MAN posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
It's pretty pathetic to cancel a subscription over someone's opinion. You also put an unusual emphasis on the reviewer being a woman.

Listen "Kid", DMC is a steaming pile whilst it's creator spouts it off as "art" also creating what i think is the most absurd video game journalism scandal/ event to ever plague the industry.

While this game, releasing a few weeks later, is just. Majestic and vividly magical to every sense i can use with it.

It's disgusting. It truly is.

Can I borrow some of your melodrama?

Name a worse situation if you please. I'd like to get into the industry myself but seeing that whole stupid situation unfold. It has shaken me to say the least.
#12PirateMoePosted 1/17/2013 7:24:46 PM
FAT____MAN posted...
PirateMoe posted...
FAT____MAN posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
It's pretty pathetic to cancel a subscription over someone's opinion. You also put an unusual emphasis on the reviewer being a woman.

Listen "Kid", DMC is a steaming pile whilst it's creator spouts it off as "art" also creating what i think is the most absurd video game journalism scandal/ event to ever plague the industry.

While this game, releasing a few weeks later, is just. Majestic and vividly magical to every sense i can use with it.

Name a worse situation if you please. I'd like to get into the industry myself but seeing that whole stupid situation unfold. It has shaken me to say the least.

Name a worse situation than Game Informer's two staff members having two different opinions about two different games? Are you joking? This seems symptomatic of being a human, not of some OMGconspiracy! >_>

Anyway, how about you Google Lauren Wainwright if you want to see the worst thing in the industry.
#13Phantasia_fanPosted 1/17/2013 7:27:13 PM
Umm... seriously? Mellow out man lol. 7 is a good score, and even though I'd give it at least an 8 there is nothing wrong about the reviewer's opinions. Do you know what a scandal is?
---
PSN: Phantasiafan feel free to add me.
Romans 8:38-39
#14FAT____MANPosted 1/17/2013 7:28:02 PM
PirateMoe posted...
FAT____MAN posted...
PirateMoe posted...
FAT____MAN posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

Name a worse situation than Game Informer's two staff members having two different opinions about two different games? Are you joking? This seems symptomatic of being a human, not of some OMGconspiracy! >_>

Anyway, how about you Google Lauren Wainwright if you want to see the worst thing in the industry.

You're ****ing joking. No. no i should have expected your intelligence

The DMC Fans/Reviews scandal. Look it up..
#15OmegaDL50Posted 1/17/2013 7:30:36 PM(edited)
The Kane and Lynch thing from Gamespot was a scandal.

One person's opinion thinking Ni no Kuni was a 7 where everyone else is giving it 8's and 9's. Not so much.

Lets not make gross exaggerations.
---
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.
#164RK_4NG3LPosted 1/17/2013 7:31:40 PM
OmegaDL50 posted...
MAUIBOI_808 posted...
too frustrating for a 'kiddy' game??

Since when how a game "looks" was a indicator of how it "plays" in regards to difficulty.

Yes, Pokemon can based on it's looks to be for children too, but there isn't many "children" I know that are even capable of beating one of those games let alone the Elite 4.

So much for appearances.

Are you kidding? I beat RBY back when I was 6 years old. The games are easy as can be.

Your point is valid but your example isn't a good one.
---
It's statistically proven that people who troll on the internet were actually bullied in real life. It's how they cope with depression.
#17FAT____MANPosted 1/17/2013 7:31:56 PM
Phantasia_fan posted...
Umm... seriously? Mellow out man lol. 7 is a good score, and even though I'd give it at least an 8 there is nothing wrong about the reviewer's opinions. Do you know what a scandal is?

I'm sorry i cannot accept that. I haven't played this game just yet, but when a game like DMC gets great scores across the board, being as mediocre a game as it is. And this game, as i've suspected since i saw the first trailer in Japanese, being left in the dust. It's a product of the gaming industry right now, it counters true creativity, and favors glitchy dumbed down fan insulting and paid off games?

I just can't accept that, I'll betray myself and all i believe in the day i just accept that kind of bull ****.

Even then, i will myself enjoy my WE to the fullest, but it's saddening seeing this transpire.
#18FAT____MANPosted 1/17/2013 7:32:52 PM
OmegaDL50 posted...

One person's opinion thinking Ni no Kuni was a 7 where everyone else is giving it 8's and 9's. Not so much.

I'm not so much complaining about the 7, in fact that's expected, so much as it's scored compared to DMC itself.
#19Capitan_KidPosted 1/17/2013 7:35:17 PM
FAT____MAN posted...
OmegaDL50 posted...

I'm not so much complaining about the 7, in fact that's expected, so much as it's scored compared to DMC itself.

You're comparing two different games in two different genres with two different reviewers.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#20FAT____MANPosted 1/17/2013 7:36:29 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
FAT____MAN posted...
OmegaDL50 posted...

You're comparing two different games in two different genres with two different reviewers.

No. I am comparing two video games.