So, where did everyone else hear about Ni No Kuni?

#31thisranksPosted 1/18/2013 4:21:32 PM
I pay attention to every RPG released for PS3 just like i did for the previous Sony consoles. It's my favorite genre even though i am more than happy to play other genres.

Add to this that i still own both Dark Cloud 1+2 as well as Rogue Galaxy it becomes a no brainer to keep taps on Level 5 games.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#32threedownPosted 1/18/2013 4:26:37 PM
a studio ghibli fan page on facebook mentioned it, i was excited since i like old style jrpgs and studio ghibli, but it was still pretty far from any release. i kinda forgot about it for awhile. now that its almost out i can get excited about it again!
#33MAUIBOI_808Posted 1/18/2013 4:45:17 PM
in the back of a kiddy cereal box
#34MatrinkaPosted 1/18/2013 4:48:06 PM
Reddit. I've found lots of great games there, especially from visiting /r/jrpg and /r/gaming.
#35S-imonPosted 1/18/2013 5:01:44 PM
Massive fan of Studio Ghibli. Heard they were involved in a game and then followed Ni No Kuni since :)
#36chaoshadouPosted 1/18/2013 5:09:16 PM
EpicNameBro showed it off a while ago.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#37MHGALEPosted 1/18/2013 5:15:02 PM
I don't even remember >.> I wasn't even super interested till a lot of buzz started up.
---
SMT IV 2013! BELIEVE!
#38PaulkotsuPosted 1/18/2013 5:29:04 PM
I saw the first trailer when it came out
---
"Cemith's dick is a tyrant"
#39megasoniczxxPosted 1/18/2013 5:31:18 PM
zeik56 posted...
I heard about the DS game a long time ago. I don't know when or where, some game news site I assume. From there I kept my eye on it until they eventually announced the PS3 version.

I actually heard about this game last year due to a youtuber named cyberman lets played it but I had no idea there was a DS iteration till searching the board up for this game just last week.
#40Virtue777Posted 1/18/2013 5:33:20 PM
It's a bit of a long story, but basically I was at this bar sipping on a glass of scotch when this cute nerdy girl walked up to me and engaged in conversation. Unfamiliar with this, I said something dumb, "You look like an anime fan." Surprisingly she laughed, then we began talking about anime. Eventually we started talking about Miyazaki films and she brought up Ni No Kuni. Anyways I gave her my number, she called me and we decided to meet up at a cafe to trade Pokemon and enjoy frappes together. Anyways her ex boyfriend had just gotten out of jail, he started threatening me and my mom got scared and said “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382