Official Friend List: Ni No Kuni!

#1oArcticPosted 1/19/2013 6:05:10 AM
What's up everyone, I've been dwelling in and out of this board for some time, and I have to say this is one of the better communities I'm proud to be apart of. I'd really like to have more friends who enjoy similar taste as myself and what better way than to have a giant friend topic. I'm really interested in some of your opinions on how you will build your team, how you plan on tackling training your familiars, and mostly, the fact that you guys are all just as excited as myself. My PSN name is oArctic, and I look forward to talking to more of you, and discussing thoughts! Cheers :D
---
GT: x G o o b z
#2EgHeadFoolPosted 1/19/2013 6:07:19 AM
Sup man! Feel free to add me as well (same username as here). I could rant at you for ages about team setups... but first I want my strategy guide so that I can use the English names and you'll know what the hell I'm talking about haha.
#3dudupupuPosted 1/19/2013 6:09:12 AM
Add me: I totally want to nerd over this game as well!

PSN: swugly
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
#4MelvinSmileyPosted 1/19/2013 6:21:46 AM
I'm in for this. I've noticed a lot more people willing to help on this board than the others. Hopefully we can get a good community going. My psn is in my sig.
---
If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.
PSN: PointHrO STEAM: PointHrO
#5mohamedali7Posted 1/19/2013 6:28:31 AM
Hey everyone, my psn is Marmo720. Feel free to add me so we can about this game and others in the future. I will add others once I get home later. From the UK but online random hours.
#6TeopcigartPosted 1/19/2013 6:29:18 AM
I feel like there will end up being quite a bit of dialogue on this boards about team and familiar use over the course of the next few weeks -- but I'd never refuse more insight / conversation on the topic.
---
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Check out our crappy gaming blog at PuppetShowJustice.com
#7SelkiPrimePosted 1/19/2013 6:47:17 AM
psn is sig
---
PSN: Zero_Exe
Gamertag : FamilyExe
#8xdividebyzeroxPosted 1/19/2013 6:48:04 AM
PSN: DragonSlayerx45. Feel free to add me, I will be getting this the second it comes out on Tuesday.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Xillia 2 (import)
Waiting On: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Jan. 22)
#9JRPGPosted 1/19/2013 6:52:13 AM
I will add you lot in.
JoeRpg84 is my psn.

I dont have a keyboard on my ps3 so my messages are always abbreviated until I purchase one.
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#10Trevor_BelmontPosted 1/19/2013 7:07:44 AM
I'm getting this game Tuesday but probably won't play it till Wednesday though. Add me if you want my PSN is BlueRobotX please put GameFAQS or Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch if you add me.