I don't see the appeal..

#141TiaelPosted 1/21/2013 9:34:24 AM
Oh lordy, VanilleHopen using the race card, how pathetic can one get?

Anyways Legend3000, can you see the appeal after the many responses about why some are looking forward to it?
I tried to be clear in my response to you, but I see this thread blew up overnight.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#142PFireflyPosted 1/21/2013 9:51:27 AM
@PID_LL_PP

Highly amused by that write up. You should write a pamphlet or or something on the top common behaviours of trolls.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#143Haru_HaruhiPosted 1/21/2013 10:00:19 AM
PID_LL_PP, I wish to subscribe to your monthly newsletter.
---
Brigade
If you are not with us, you are either an enemy or a client!
#144Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:44:30 AM
PID_LL_PP

*spins around on a swivel chair stroking a cat* So you finally figured it allll out...

LOL but seriously man, that was a very thought out look in to what i wrote, if not a little biased. And if that's really how you see things from your perspective then that is what will hold true to you, there is absolutely nothing I can say that is going to change your view point on me, but I will say this much, you entered this topic with the idea in your head that I was a troll before you read anything I posted, true or false? As a matter of fact I already know the answer because you even stated it in your own hypothesis of me.

The fact is you entered this topic with negative intent, probably saying to yourself, "Oh man, I can't wait to nail this troll with what I learned in psychology class today!" But honestly it would be just as easy to take nearly everything you said and put a positive shine on it. And as I wrote out in a later post in this topic, looking back I probably should have chosen better words to describe what I was trying to say, that still doesn't make what I said flamish, but people who enter defense mode will put whatever meaning they want to someones statements regardless of how much substance is there to begin with.

I never bashed the people that like this game in fact I sung a few praises about it as well. Something about your hypothesis does bug me though, it's the amount of bias you have against me in it. Some of the things you stated (not all of them because I can def see where you're coming from in a lot of those) don't add up. Because someone likes all types of games doesn't mean they like EVERY game. You portray that differently then most people by putting 100% literalness in to that statement, in fact I bet you likes all types of games too, doesn't mean I'm going to translate that to mean EVERY game for the sake of winning an argument. And another thing, A user jumped on here and insulted me, called me a dousche, and cussed at me and you used my response as a strike against me? When my response was simply LOL :O That's bias my friend, that or grasping at straws simply because I didn't dignify that person with a real response. >_>

I'm sorry to tell you this but there are no illusions with me, I had my doubts, got a few mature responses, and decided to give it a chance, in fact the reason I stopped posting last night was to try out the demo, which guess what...I LIKED IT! Yeah the character design still bugs me a little bit but I'm glad I gave it a try so I wouldn't miss out on this game. You know what, there's not even a reason to have this topic up anymore especially considering that it kinda got hijacked with ridiculous trolling from people who's opinion I DO NOT share nor agree with. You have a fine day sir/ma'am. I'll wait for a response from ya but if not I'll just close it, this topic is over.
---
"Legend3000, trolling the trolls since September 30, 2012"
#145Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:46:43 AM
Tiael posted...

Anyways Legend3000, can you see the appeal after the many responses about why some are looking forward to it?
I tried to be clear in my response to you, but I see this thread blew up overnight.

Yes I do. I decided to try out the demo (admittedly probably should've done that before I came on here and made this topic lol) and I most certainly can see the appeal. Thanks for replying in a mature non hateful manner. :)
---
#146PFireflyPosted 1/21/2013 10:49:15 AM
Why close it? Maybe it'll get to 500.

P.S. Now you have to wait a whole 5 more minutes to close it lol.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#147Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:50:42 AM
PFirefly posted...
Why close it? Maybe it'll get to 500.

P.S. Now you have to wait a whole 5 more minutes to close it lol.

XD lol touche salesman...touche
---
#148TiaelPosted 1/21/2013 10:55:05 AM
Legend3000 posted...
Tiael posted...

Yes I do. I decided to try out the demo (admittedly probably should've done that before I came on here and made this topic lol) and I most certainly can see the appeal. Thanks for replying in a mature non hateful manner. :)

Good to hear.
And now my Monday has been made with a Project X Zone localization announcement.
Pandora's Tower for NA last week, PXZ this week, what's next week?
Bravely Default? One can hope.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#149pokemon_45_79_1Posted 1/21/2013 10:57:27 AM
So tc going to get the game, very good tc proud of you.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#150MoooglemanPosted 1/21/2013 11:05:33 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
Legend3000 posted...
I'm a 27 year old man, and I just don't see the appeal of playing as a little kid, I wanna be a badass in my games, and the main character of this game..well...I just don't see it. I've played tons of rpgs and jrpgs and the cast of characters is very important to me. Do ya at least get some cool monsters in your team eventually?

it is childish.. people will bash you and say "omg you have no self confidence cuz you don't want to be seen playing this childish game" but the fact is childish games aren't fun...

It's kind of why ii don't watch nick jr anymore.. I'm no longer interested..

you would be wise to never purchase this game..

For once your half right. Childish games aren't very fun. Which is why I don't play elmo whatever the hell for kinnect and sesame street games and dora the explorer games and.. the list goes on. Since this isn't childish i don't see the other half of it. This can't be compared to nick jr. it can be compared to ghibli family films. Family not kids movies there is a difference. Family films are intended for all audiences.