I don't see the appeal..

#71Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:24:42 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
Tc a few words, either get the game or don't get the game, plain and simple.

You obviously didn't read through this topic. I AM going to give the game a shot, a few normal responses helped sway me on that.
---
"Legend3000, trolling the trolls since September 30, 2012"
#72YOeastonYOPosted 1/20/2013 10:24:46 PM
I love the quote from the ever so ignorant CS Lewis. Got this topic started off good.

It is amazing to see how people are such fanboys of a game that they well, haven't even played yet.
#73Wiseman4545Posted 1/20/2013 10:25:35 PM
Too many people have been coming around trying to dismiss this game as "childish" and "for little kids". If that wasn't your intention I would have chosen my words more carefully, as you just put people on the defensive.
---
Cheesecake~
#74Storm83Posted 1/20/2013 10:27:47 PM(edited)
YOeastonYO posted...
I love the quote from the ever so ignorant CS Lewis. Got this topic started off good.

It is amazing to see how people are such fanboys of a game that they well, haven't even played yet.

Then how come people are fanboys over movie trailers when they havnt watched the full movie yet? Theres a difference between fanboy when it isnt even out yet. We are hyped because we know what we like....you ever think of that one?
#75zeik56Posted 1/20/2013 10:27:55 PM
"Fanboy" is such a dumb term. People just use it as a catch-all to try to dismiss everything.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#76LordrvPosted 1/20/2013 10:28:05 PM
Legend3000, go play Madden CoD & GoW. GTFO this game is not for you lol.
#77kenff6Posted 1/20/2013 10:28:13 PM
YOeastonYO posted...

I'm also sick of the CS Lewis quote. People keep posting it even when it doesn't apply to an argument / discussion AT ALL.

I swear some people here either don't read posts or have reading comprehension issues. They see someone questioning the game and either post the CS Lewis quote or insert some FPS game jab. It's absolutely ridiculous to the point that this board should have zero credibility.
#78LordrvPosted 1/20/2013 10:29:55 PM
Legend, for what's it worth, you remind me of my douchebag friends from my youth that wouldn't play Yoshi's Island 'cause it had 'kiddy' graphics and baby Mario. Go **** yourself brah.
#79Storm83Posted 1/20/2013 10:30:18 PM
zeik56 posted...
"Fanboy" is such a dumb term. People just use it as a catch-all to try to dismiss everything.

I agree. I look at "fanboy" as a crutch when you dont know what else to say or how to express yourself. Let me explain that the word first of all should be used for someone who is defending something that clearly sucks. Well the game clearly doesnt suck. It has received tons of great scores, got a perfect score on RPG gamer who have only given 4 perfect scores out ever, and well its funny that people call someone a fanboy to begin with...
#80kenff6Posted 1/20/2013 10:30:39 PM
Lordrv posted...
Legend3000, go play Madden CoD & GoW. GTFO this game is not for you lol.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't remember TC even saying anything about liking COD but you just had to be an idiot. Good job, you sure showed TC.....