Ni no Kuni: Review and Debate

#21Goul111Posted 1/21/2013 6:21:01 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
Reinsol70 posted...
Thanks DRay; good pro/con from someone who has played the game. That sort of sums up what I was hoping to see.

Vanille: Thanks for the comments however I respectfully disagree with your opinions on all accounts. I have browsed through a number of reviews and while there are similarities in the overall comments (graphics, story, etc.) there are enough variances to tell me that (most of) these people have invested due time in the game. Also: I don't see the correlation between this game and Dora and I will assume you're being flagrant and disregard.

Still, thanks for the comment regardless. ^_^

at least your respectful, it's a welcome change around here.

I gotta wonder if this person has ever watched a Studio Ghibli movie. I mean I may not be crazy about them myself, but the Art Styles comes mainly from those guys and how their artist do anime. Plus I find it funny how someone asks for respect yet comes to a board for a game they don't even like to disagree about it being good and patronize those who like it. Troll or not, that is disrespectful.
---
Sengoku Basara for the new Toonami Block, spread the word.
#22TiaelPosted 1/21/2013 7:04:37 AM
Goul111 posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
Reinsol70 posted...
Thanks DRay; good pro/con from someone who has played the game. That sort of sums up what I was hoping to see.

Vanille: Thanks for the comments however I respectfully disagree with your opinions on all accounts. I have browsed through a number of reviews and while there are similarities in the overall comments (graphics, story, etc.) there are enough variances to tell me that (most of) these people have invested due time in the game. Also: I don't see the correlation between this game and Dora and I will assume you're being flagrant and disregard.

Still, thanks for the comment regardless. ^_^

at least your respectful, it's a welcome change around here.

I gotta wonder if this person has ever watched a Studio Ghibli movie. I mean I may not be crazy about them myself, but the Art Styles comes mainly from those guys and how their artist do anime. Plus I find it funny how someone asks for respect yet comes to a board for a game they don't even like to disagree about it being good and patronize those who like it. Troll or not, that is disrespectful.

VanilleHopen is a huge troll, just add it to your ignore list.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#23farbrorblaPosted 1/21/2013 7:33:38 AM
VanilleHope?
STILL trolling around on the board i see. Fun since you openly admitted to me that you hadnt played the game.
---
Waiting for Ni no kuni (PS3), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3), Metro Last Light (PS3)
#24EtherstreamPosted 1/21/2013 7:51:34 AM
Reinsol70 posted...

Before anyone questions it, a little background here: I'm 29 years old and have been playing RPG's as my most prominent genre-of-choice for ages; without fail. I've played the cutesy and the dark equally and have withheld judgment until I actually tried them on each account and to great effect.

I tried reading some of this thread and its too long for me to read right now but I have a piece of advice.

If RPG's are your main genre, with so few new IP's that actually come out in this genre now, wouldn't it be a purchase regardless if the reviews were great or terrible? Personally I don't see why people care so much about reviews; maybe if its someone thats really strapped for $ that can buy like, 1 game every 4 months.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."