This quote sums up this game

#21gangster4lifeyo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:11:57 AM
You guys are like a broken record with your constant COD / GTA bashing. I don't think anyone here has so much as mentioned these series, but you guys keep bringing them up in lame attempts to taunt people.

You claim you hate trolling, but you guys troll yourselves. You create strawman arguments for absolutely no reason other than to incite anger.
#22PairedsnakePosted 1/21/2013 4:14:03 AM
gangster4lifeyo posted...
You guys are like a broken record with your constant COD / GTA bashing. I don't think anyone here has so much as mentioned these series, but you guys keep bringing them up in lame attempts to taunt people.

You claim you hate trolling, but you guys troll yourselves. You create strawman arguments for absolutely no reason other than to incite anger.

Well ill agree there is too much hostility on both sides but to apply the playground rule of "you started it" why did you come to the board for a game you dislike just to insult it?
#23gangster4lifeyo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:17:37 AM
Because I love JRPGs and am sad that they've declined so much. The PS3 could have gotten a really good mature one like Lost Odyssey. Instead we have what in my mind is a Dora knockoff. It's depressing to say the least.
#24kupo1705Posted 1/21/2013 4:18:45 AM
I'm not getting the point here.
They should change the game because you don't like it?
#25PirateMoePosted 1/21/2013 4:19:11 AM
It's depressing to say the least.

So you've lost your...enthusiasm for the genre?

Oh grow up. Stop acting childish.
#26gangster4lifeyo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:21:05 AM
kupo1705 posted...

Lots of people don't like it and I'm guessing sales numbers will reflect this.
#27kupo1705Posted 1/21/2013 4:22:08 AM
kupo1705 posted...

Lots of people don't like it and I'm guessing sales numbers will reflect this.

You can't make a game that will satisfy everyone.
#28PairedsnakePosted 1/21/2013 4:22:41 AM
Because I love JRPGs and am sad that they've declined so much. The PS3 could have gotten a really good mature one like Lost Odyssey. Instead we have what in my mind is a Dora knockoff. It's depressing to say the least.

I can understand if you are annoyed that a favorite genre of yours is not going a direction you are happy with but um could you not criticize it in a bit less insulting manner? I mean try and understand some of us are glad this style game is coming out and obviously it can be a bit annoying for us to have the board constantly attacked by a few people yelling how childish it is
#29gangster4lifeyo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:25:36 AM
Can at least satisfy the majority. Lost Odyssey didn't receive this much trolling / hate. You know why? It actually deals with mature concepts in a way that adults can relate to. It also has adult characters.

I think a lot of people are simply tired of these JRPGs that involve little kids. A few people on this board might be really excited but I doubt that the majority of JRPG fans are.
#30HandBananaFTWPosted 1/21/2013 4:25:47 AM
TC claims game is childish and below him.

TC obviously not buying game.

TC keeps coming back to post and acts like a child himself.

Everyone else -_-

Ni No Kuni: 1 TC: 0
---
Your path was inevitable, however. Admit defeat. Where there is shadow, there is light. Where there is light, there is shadow. So it goes. - Zero (999)