This quote sums up this game

#31gangster4lifeyo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:27:57 AM
i was just wondering what the fictitious score was between me and the board. Thanks, I guess now I know I'm down a point in some sort of make-believe contest. Good to know.
#32HandBananaFTWPosted 1/21/2013 3:30:11 AM
gangster4lifeyo posted...
i was just wondering what the fictitious score was between me and the board. Thanks, I guess now I know I'm down a point in some sort of make-believe contest. Good to know.

Yup, you lose, buh bye now :)
---
Your path was inevitable, however. Admit defeat. Where there is shadow, there is light. Where there is light, there is shadow. So it goes. - Zero (999)
#33gangster4lifeyo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:30:34 AM
K, bye
#34PairedsnakePosted 1/21/2013 3:32:13 AM
Can at least satisfy the majority. Lost Odyssey didn't receive this much trolling / hate. You know why? It actually deals with mature concepts in a way that adults can relate to. It also has adult characters.

I think a lot of people are simply tired of these JRPGs that involve little kids. A few people on this board might be really excited but I doubt that the majority of JRPG fans are.

Well just because the game is viewed through the eyes of a child doesnt mean there arent serious things in it i mean he loses his mother to start the game can you not relate to how he may feel? Regardless why does it bug you so much that a group of us here will enjoy it cant you just say "eh not my thing" and not bash it for not being tailor made for you
#35kupo1705Posted 1/21/2013 3:34:34 AM
Can at least satisfy the majority. Lost Odyssey didn't receive this much trolling / hate. You know why? It actually deals with mature concepts in a way that adults can relate to. It also has adult characters.

I think a lot of people are simply tired of these JRPGs that involve little kids. A few people on this board might be really excited but I doubt that the majority of JRPG fans are.

What is the majority? More than 50% of all people who play video games?
Not even Call of Duty can do that.
#36immortaltech6Posted 1/21/2013 3:34:43 AM

That's it right there! You've lost the ability to tell apart reality and make-believe. The score is based on objective facts and 100 people will tell you the same. This mirrors exactly whats going on in your fragmented mind. You accidentally stumbled across your own real dilemma. It's beautiful.
#37PID_LL_PPPosted 1/21/2013 3:36:07 AM

Apparently you represent the majority and everyone else is the minority. Not quite sure if counting works like that. Typically the majority isn't a single person.

Also if your not what I think you are how about responding to the logical and mild mannered response that inverts the quote. Instead of goading the rest along.

Adults don't need to play as adults in games nor do games stories have to be dark edgy and brooding to be suitable for "mature" adults. (Or in other words the both CS Lewis quotes now apply)
#38PFireflyPosted 1/21/2013 3:49:23 AM
PID_LL_PP posted...

Apparently you represent the majority and everyone else is the minority. Not quite sure if counting works like that. Typically the majority isn't a single person.

Also if your not what I think you are how about responding to the logical and mild mannered response that inverts the quote. Instead of goading the rest along.

Adults don't need to play as adults in games nor do games stories have to be dark edgy and brooding to be suitable for "mature" adults. (Or in other words the both CS Lewis quotes now apply)

No point in engaging the tc since its merely one of four alts that he likes to troll with. Just scroll to the 10th post for the list.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/998014-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/65055887
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#39PID_LL_PPPosted 1/21/2013 3:56:22 AM
PFirefly posted...
PID_LL_PP posted...

No point in engaging the tc since its merely one of four alts that he likes to troll with. Just scroll to the 10th post for the list.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/998014-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/65055887

So he is making a personal majority with ballot box stuffing. Just putting it there to see if he would bite. It gets interesting when they do.
#40PairedsnakePosted 1/21/2013 4:02:00 AM
PID_LL_PP posted...
PFirefly posted...
PID_LL_PP posted...

So he is making a personal majority with ballot box stuffing. Just putting it there to see if he would bite. It gets interesting when they do.

I was just hoping to get a reason why he does this *shrug*