This quote sums up this game

#61VanilleHopenPosted 1/21/2013 4:11:46 PM
TC dont bother.. if you dont like this game or think its childish you will be accused of trolling...

come back later around 10 pm when it's well passed this fan base's bed time and we will have a serious discussion..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#62Bishop_SasaraiPosted 1/21/2013 4:16:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#63coydog_30Posted 1/21/2013 4:21:13 PM
It's not whether you accuse this game of being childish or not to your liking. Everyone is allowed to have his or her own opinion. It's the fact that people like the TC and others come into this board with no intention of liking this game and try to employ their own opinions as if they were facts. Personally, I don't care what people like TC and Vanille say about this cause it won't affect my reasons to buy this, but it may hinder someone buying it that would have enjoyed it otherwise.

Simple statement, if you don't like the game don't post here. Take your hate to your respective boards if you want to bash this game.
---
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon
#64BIGFELLAH26Posted 1/21/2013 10:00:35 PM
TC you seem to know way too much about Dora the Explorer. Do you watch it regularly? seeing you know a lot about Dora I'm going to assume you do watch it.
VanilleHopen, I think any hopes of having a serious conversation with you went down the drain when you said XIII had the most innovative and original battle system of this generation. Anyway 10 P.M is far too late for you and the TC. You two should be in bed before then after having a nice drink of warm milk to help you sleep. Maybe someone can read you a nice fairy tail as well. Not too scary though you, may have nightmares.
I caved in and watched the first few minutes of the game. This is what happens:

From the beginning of the game the villain is trying to kill Oliver. (OMG!!! How CHILDISH!!!)
Oliver's mum dies after saving him from drowning. (SO CHILDISH!!!!)
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#65BIGFELLAH26Posted 1/21/2013 10:05:09 PM
coydog_30 posted...
It's not whether you accuse this game of being childish or not to your liking. Everyone is allowed to have his or her own opinion. It's the fact that people like the TC and others come into this board with no intention of liking this game and try to employ their own opinions as if they were facts. Personally, I don't care what people like TC and Vanille say about this cause it won't affect my reasons to buy this, but it may hinder someone buying it that would have enjoyed it otherwise.

Simple statement, if you don't like the game don't post here. Take your hate to your respective boards if you want to bash this game.

Coydog_30, don't try reasoning with them because they won't listen. I wish they would listen to people like you and leave the board but seeing as they are childish, they like to try and troll people and they can't be reasoned with.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#66BIGFELLAH26Posted 1/22/2013 4:13:57 AM
It's after 10 P.M, aren't gansta4lifeyo and VanilleHopen meant to be having a "serious" chat now? or did they go to bed at 7:30 like good little boys?
---
#67Ilikemyname420Posted 1/22/2013 4:19:45 AM
http://www.metacritic.com/user/KevinRheeder

I wonder who this could be....lol