One thing this game lacks and its VERY important for JRPGs....

#51gangster4lifeyoPosted 1/21/2013 5:16:40 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
gangster4lifeyo posted...
Adults should be engaged in adult activities.

You mean like hanging around video game message boards all day insulting people for liking a particular game? Or leik b-n a gangsta 4 lyfe!!?!?!!?!eleven

I'm trying to save you from yourself. It's the Christian thing to do.
#52zinformantPosted 1/21/2013 5:16:42 PM
EgHeadFool posted...

You mean like hanging around video game message boards all day insulting people for liking a particular game? Or leik b-n a gangsta 4 lyfe!!?!?!!?!eleven

He's a known troll with at least five accounts. I'm sure there are some of which I'm unaware.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#53CanOpener74Posted 1/21/2013 5:21:42 PM
That's gross. You're going to hump your Drippy plushie?

Damn right little guy, gonna hump that sucker all.night.long. Wooohoo!
---
hondobranson.com
#54EgHeadFoolPosted 1/21/2013 5:21:53 PM
zinformant posted...
EgHeadFool posted...

He's a known troll with at least five accounts. I'm sure there are some of which I'm unaware.

I know, we drilled all the alts that posted here so far into the ground that they "apologized" and stopped trolling. But now the game is popular again and would you believe it, they're back.

gangster4lifeyo
ff12detaction
snatchsnoopie
batmanfan* (something like that, there's a number on the end or something)
kenff6 (probably)
#55gangster4lifeyoPosted 1/21/2013 5:42:41 PM
You're wrong about the alts but we've had this discussion numerous times. It doesn't even matter anyways since alternate accounts are 100% allowed in the Gamefaqs TOS. So maybe stop getting your panties in a knot about absolutely nothing.
#56Gaboado(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:58:06 PM
I really donīt care if itīs supposed for kids. The same was said to Kingdom Hearts games, but they are very popular now. If you donīt like, itīs your problem. Youīre missing a great game.
#57zinformantPosted 1/22/2013 2:06:03 PM
You're wrong about the alts but we've had this discussion numerous times. It doesn't even matter anyways since alternate accounts are 100% allowed in the Gamefaqs TOS. So maybe stop getting your panties in a knot about absolutely nothing.

It's juvenile, and you use kenff6 et al. to interact with each other for your own amusement. That's where you cross the line. It's not as if you actually are capable of having a serious discussion. You post with the purpose of creating discord and riling people up. Nice try,t hough.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/