How do I talk my girlfriend into

#1screwmtvPosted 1/21/2013 5:37:26 PM
letting me play this. I love her a lot, but I really really really want to play this game. I love Studio Ghibli and RPG's take a long time for me so I'm kinda stuck here.
---
Let's poop until the sun goes down. Hey!
#2VanilleHopenPosted 1/21/2013 5:38:25 PM
you can't she will leave you... and perhaps rightfully so.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#3stekim40Posted 1/21/2013 5:39:05 PM
Why wouldn't she want you to play it?

...?
---
Playing: Far Cry 3, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#4zeik56Posted 1/21/2013 5:39:07 PM
I don't get the problem. Is she stopping you from buying it, or does she actually have something against you playing it at all?
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#5flashfactor7Posted 1/21/2013 5:42:21 PM
Get a new girlfriend probably.
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni
#6screwmtv(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:43:32 PM(edited)
I'm afraid she will think less of me for playing a video game that looks like a kiddie cartoon. She's already raised her eyebrow a few times when she catches me playing Valkyria Chronicles. :(
---
Let's poop until the sun goes down. Hey!
#7pokemon_45_79_1Posted 1/21/2013 5:43:55 PM
Tc who cares what she thinks play the game, plain and simple.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#8VanilleHopenPosted 1/21/2013 5:45:12 PM
screwmtv posted...
I'm afraid she will think less of me for playing a video game that looks like a kiddie cartoon. She's already raised her eyebrow a few times when she catches me playing Valkyria Chronicles. :(

Lol.. as a girl myself I would be a little turned off if my boyfriend played ni no kuni.. just being honest but that will never happen cuz im going to marry the ultimate final fantasy fanboy..

and have 2 twins a guy and a girl name them vanille and hope...
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#9gangster4lifeyoPosted 1/21/2013 5:45:19 PM
screwmtv posted...

Don't ruin a relationship over some Dora the Explorer knockoff game. It's not worth it.
#10CanOpener74Posted 1/21/2013 5:45:21 PM
Yep, get a new girl. The one you have is pretty crappy, without getting on my spapbox too much I can safely say you'll never really be happy with such a judgmental partner.

God, I love my wife...she's so freakin' awesome.
---
hondobranson.com